Tab Content
  • tsnow's Avatar
    23 Hours Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread P.B.S.C. Update in New York
    Didn't the club get 3 trail pavers?
    134 replies | 19420 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    1 Day Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread P.B.S.C. Update in New York
    I thought the new Trail paver drags takes care of this problem.
    134 replies | 19420 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    4 Days Ago
    Cato trailblazers has a Poker Run Sat.it look like there will be no riding but we're still having it. We will be having raffles door prizes so stop...
    11 replies | 2032 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    1 Week Ago
    tsnow started a thread Poker Run in New York
    The Cato Trailblazers will be having a Poker Run Feb. 17th (Snow, No- Snow )ending at Cato Hotel Go to our Website or Facebook page for more...
    0 replies | 336 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread Finally!!! in New York
    I was just wondering what so special about the Case That it had to be ordered. Must be its not a poplar size that farmer's use .
    21 replies | 3870 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    3 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread P.B.S.C. Update in New York
    I find that grooming can be very relaxing 90% time the it's very peaceful but sometime the other 10% of time you might want to pull your hair.
    134 replies | 19420 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    3 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread Groomers in New York
    We had all Bombardiers 1971 SV200, 1976 Plus ME, and we currently have a 2001 BR180 and 2002 BR180. We would like to try a Trucker someday. I have...
    8 replies | 1134 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    3 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread Where's Yogi?? in New York
    Yap he's on Facebook everyday. Facebook so much easier to use It only takes a second to post pictures.
    2 replies | 815 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    3 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread P.B.S.C. Update in New York
    How many blades are the 18x8
    134 replies | 19420 view(s)
  • tsnow's Avatar
    4 Weeks Ago
    tsnow replied to a thread P.B.S.C. Update in New York
    I have seen many times when someone thinks they might want to be a operator so we take them out on a run and maybe even let them drive on the way...
    134 replies | 19420 view(s)
No More Results
About tsnow

Basic Information

Date of Birth
August 10, 1956 (61)
About tsnow
Biography:
I have been president of the Cato Trailblazers for five years I have also been are club trail coordi
Location:
Cato ny
Interests:
Snowmobiling, hunting, camping,
Occupation:
NY state canal corp. and cny crops

Signature


Groomer Master
Groomer Operator
Trail Boss
former President

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
1,585
Posts Per Day
0.42
General Information
Last Activity
1 Minute Ago
Current Activity
Viewing Thread 150 hp Doo turbo
Join Date
10-26-2007
Referrals
0