Thread: Knox - Kane - Kinzua trail possible

Default Knox - Kane - Kinzua trail possible

FYI- please forward to snowmobile organizations so they are represented at these public meetings. Could be a great corridor-especially if we get cabins at the Kinzua Bridge State Park-would be a great ride!

To All: The dates for the first public meetings for the Knox Kane Trail Feasibility Study are as follows:

October 26 Marienville Area Civic Association, MACA Drive, Marienville

October 27 Kane Community Center, 46 Fraley Street, Kane

October 28 Clarion Holiday Inn, 45 Holiday Inn Rd, Clarion

All workshops will begin with an open house from 6:00 6:30 PM, with a presentation at 6:30 followed by public discussion.

Allegheny National Forest Visitors Bureau
    PO Box 371, 80 E. Corydon Street
    Bradford, PA 16701
    T: 800-473-9370 F: 814-368-9370
    devlin@visitANF.com
    www.visitANF.com

Looks like there was a large group of motorized recreation users at this meeting vs the other ones. I took a video of the event and am going to try and post it on utube for all to view. The statistics from the presentations are worth viewing alone. Over 66% of the people today want motorized recreation on the trail. It was just the opposite the other two meetings. Yes, OPPOSITE meaning they DIDN'T want motorized use on the trail. I'll let you know when I get the video uploaded. I have it on my camcorder and will have to see how big a file I can post on utube. I know they limit it.

Steve

The video I took is too big for Utube. They only allow 10 minutes and 2 gig. This is 60+ minutes and 3.5gig. I have made up a DVD of it and if you would like to watch it send me your address and I'll send one in the mail. Only get it though if you are going to possibly help out with it so I don't send them off for no reason other than you are interested.

Steve

Default Multiple segments

Quote Originally Posted by stevem5215
    The video I took is too big for Utube. They only allow 10 minutes and 2 gig. This is 60+ minutes and 3.5gig. I have made up a DVD of it and if you would like to watch it send me your address and I'll send one in the mail. Only get it though if you are going to possibly help out with it so I don't send them off for no reason other than you are interested.

Steve
    Can't you break it down into several parts and post it on Utube??????

Ed