Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penn Mountain Snow Riders Trail Conditions

Default Penn Mountain Snow Riders Trail Conditions

Our trails are shaping up. We are running our normal grooming schedule in most every area. Still hidden objects under the trail or in the trail. We cannot mark every hazard out there. You are advised here and everywhere else that we are still in early season conditions and request that you ride with common sense. If you have no common sense, please stay off the trails until further notice. For more information...www.pennmountain.com or on Facebook Penn Mountain Snow Rider's, Inc.
    "Why does everyone ride a snowmobile like it's the last lap of the motocross race?"- Said by a new snowmobiler friend.

MogulMasher Guest

Default Thanks

Thanks for the update gunner. "Untill further notice"----

Quote Originally Posted by Mk-82
    Our trails are shaping up. We are running our normal grooming schedule in most every area. Still hidden objects under the trail or in the trail. We cannot mark every hazard out there. You are advised here and everywhere else that we are still in early season conditions and request that you ride with common sense. If you have no common sense, please stay off the trails until further notice. For more information...www.pennmountain.com or on Facebook Penn Mountain Snow Rider's, Inc.
    On the bold = Word homey!

Thanks for the update on conditions....

Gunner, disregard my PM I sent you.

Btt :d :d :d
    "Why does everyone ride a snowmobile like it's the last lap of the motocross race?"- Said by a new snowmobiler friend.

Thumbs up

rode some of your trails tonight they were good. bumpy here and there not to bad.
    Last edited by DareDog; 01-23-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Yeah, saw a lot of "ut oh" mistakes last night where some were riding out of control. Perhaps it was one person who was riding a sled that was attracted to ditches and trees?

Thanks for the conditions update and all the hard work MK.

We've been down one groomer for the past few days on the Westernville side. We've been covering it with our other Tucker. Just makes schedule more difficult and some areas not on the same schedule. Lot's of fluff on The Hills...Quaker Hill, Starr Hill and Booty Hill. Running out of snow to grab from the sides safely to bring into the trail to pound into the moguls.

amazing how many people run off the trail but it does happen. sometimes it's on a corner and some moron is coming the other way and he's in your lane. happened to me several times from thurs to sat last week. I saw a lot of trenches in ditches though.

my biggest issue is the people who you meet head on in the tighter wooded trails like on the way into winona, they think they are on a snow cross course and they are the only ones there. their eyes get really big when you see them coming at you on their left turn and in my line.
    i like to go fast when it's warranted but not in tight trails with little room for two sleds to pass. i take my time and make sure i'm safe but it's always the other guy i'm worried about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast