Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Urgent Message for Greg D !!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    747

    Default Urgent Message for Greg D !!!!!!!!

    Take a look at today's release at WxRisk.com Greg D. Best bring a towel and mop before you read it 'cause you ain't gonna like what the man says about our remaining winter in NYS!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEAM D&D
    Take a look at today's release at WxRisk.com Greg D. Best bring a towel and mop before you read it 'cause you ain't gonna like what the man says about our remaining winter in NYS!
    Yup looks like DT has pulled the plug and now see's a 01-02 redo.
    Pretty sad.
    Last edited by Roady; 01-12-2012 at 08:36 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    748

    Default

    That's it - the snows are coming off and the summer tires are going back on.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    This is very sad. I like to snow plow my driveway with my tractor and I haven't had many oppurtunities this year. Hope winter shows up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,487

    Default cheap snowblowers?

    Maybe ... if the whole winter is a bust ... Snowblowers will be heavily discounted in the spring? How about used sleds? Do people dump sleds at reduced prices after a year like this? I've been waiting for a fire sale on snowthrowers, so maybe this will be the year? I can buy a nice snowblower with all the $$$ I'm saving by not snowmobiling - maybe 2? Also, that new shovel I bought (shaped like plow or scoop) isn't getting worn out at all. In fact I haven't used it once. Just trying to be happy & find something positive about the F%$^&N situation.
    Last edited by Polarizer; 01-12-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarizer
    Maybe ... if the whole winter is a bust ... Snowblowers will be heavily discounted in the spring? How about used sleds? Do people dump sleds at reduced prices after a year like this? I've been waiting for a fire sale on snowthrowers, so maybe this will be the year? I can buy a nice snowblower with all the $$$ I'm saving by not snowmobiling - maybe 2? Also, that new shovel I bought (shaped like plow or scoop) isn't getting worn out at all. In fact I haven't used it once. Just trying to be happy & find something positive about the F%$^&N situation.
    There are always cheap snowblowers at SEARS. They should be on clearance within a month. The outdoor furniture is already hitting the floor.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Last time I checked the first day of spring is March 20, 2012. We still have a whole lot of Winter left to go. Y'all are giving up way too easily and that's Un-American!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fillman1
    Last time I checked the first day of spring is March 20, 2012. We still have a whole lot of Winter left to go. Y'all are giving up way too easily and that's Un-American!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't think anyone has given up unless they have sold out. One of the biggest cheerleaders for a pattern change in the wx world has now stated he thinks he will be wrong about the pattern change. The euro weeklies are horrible for another 3 weeks. The forth week the NAO goes negative. The same carrrot dangling pattern we've seen since Nov 1. When the NAO goes neg and the ridge breaks down in Alaska for more than a day or two we are in business. The trend is usaully your friend. But not this year.
    I wouldnt be suprised to see a drop of 30,000 registrations in NY this season.
    I hope the mets and I are wrong but we are now in the bottom of the fifth and we have a no hitter being thrown against us.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarizer
    How about used sleds? Do people dump sleds at reduced prices after a year like this? .
    I dunno, I prefer to buy mine in the fall and pay top dollar, makes me feel good.


    we need a crying smilie here

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    381

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •