Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trail Conditions in Quebec

Lanaudiere Laurentian Mauricie Tourism Area

Default Trail Conditions in Quebec

Good day snowmobilers

Trail conditions in upper laurentians are in excellent conditions with the last snow fall ... Devil Mountain and Windigo fall is also open. We should receive 12 more inches in the next days . If you need informations let me know.
    Wish you the best riding !

Quebecsnowmobile

Default Mont Tremblant

Hello Quebec !! Thanks for the report and the pictures, they really have me stoked. I'm trailering up to Mont-Tremblant Village February 4th for a week and am staying a couple miles from the resort itself. I was wondering if I should be able to pick-up the trail system without having to trailer every day.
    Do you know if the trail system passes throught the resort area? And where would you consider "must see " places in the that region? Also, what is the price of gasoline along the trails?

I appreciate any information you can pass my way.
    Thanks in Advance,
    John

Default Informations

Hello John !

Well if you'll stay in Tremblant the skiing mountain... you will probably need to pick up every day and I know this is not funny. For the place to see I am gonna suggest you The devil Mountain and the windigo fall north of Tremblant. Black mountain in St Donat, lake Archambault, Tremblant national park to St Come ( Giant Ice Sculpture Fest during your trip is open )
    Notre Dame de la merci the suspended bridge.

How many days will you ride here ?

Gas price today is $1.24 a liter ... how much is your gas price in U.S.A now ?

I hope this will help you

Regis snowmobile guide at Http://www.snowmobiling-quebec.com

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecSnowmobile
    Hello John !

Well if you'll stay in Tremblant the skiing mountain... you will probably need to pick up every day and I know this is not funny. For the place to see I am gonna suggest you The devil Mountain and the windigo fall north of Tremblant. Black mountain in St Donat, lake Archambault, Tremblant national park to St Come ( Giant Ice Sculpture Fest during your trip is open )
    Notre Dame de la merci the suspended bridge.

How many days will you ride here ?

Gas price today is $1.24 a liter ... how much is your gas price in U.S.A now ?

I hope this will help you

Regis snowmobile guide at Http://www.snowmobiling-quebec.com

In Pennsylvania about $3.50/Gallon. Pictures look real good up there. I pic my new sleds up next Saturday then we are heading up a few days after that.

Default Wonderful !!

Quebec Snow,

Thanks for your reply. Premium gas is about $ 3.80 / gallon right now.
    I thought Mt. Tremblant would be a good place to stay, didn't realize there
    were no accessible trails from the resort. Do you know where I am able to purchase the necessary ski permits locally? I've inquired with the local ski club in the area but have not heard back from them yet.
    Do you know appoximately how long I will have to drive for access?
    I appreciate the information, keep us informed of the conditions.

Merci,
    John

Default Tremblant Quebec Canada

You have to drive maybe 15 to 20 minutes ste agathe or labelle
    I don't know where your are staying exactly .
    Ski permits...at the entrance of Tremblant the skiing mountain many access
    For the snowmobile trail permit buy it in any snowmobile dealer in Ste Agathe when you will pass there maybe.
    Hope that help you.

Tremblant is a large territory and for snowmobiling Tremblant the mountain is not the best for snowmobiler. If you need lodging with the possibility of having your truck and the snowmobile trail direct on place at a very cheaper price let me know i can help you find what you need... Private cottage, some with spa...some lodging with swimming pool etc.

Quebecsnowmobile

Default Quebec Snow

We are staying near the resort, so a 15 minute drive is not bad. One of my skiis is not studded, if we keep it on the main trails, do you think it would be ok? Do you know if dealers are open on Sundays? We will get in late Saturday night and don't think anything will still be open unless we pass one on the way in from Montreal.

Thanks,
    John

Default Best area to Snowmobile ???

Considering hauling our sleds up your way to ride. How are the trails now? And where is the best area to sled out of? Thanks- info appreciated.

Default Update on TC Upper Laurentians Lanaudiere

Good day all !

John dealer should be open sunday.

snowy weather today we should add 6 to 10 inches of snow after some rain.
    Best area to ride. Here in upper laurentians Quebec all our trail are from good to excellent. Where do you start from ?...Quebec is wide from East to west... if you plan to come here ... you need to drive 2 or 3 hours north of montreal city to reach the area. Less traffic and many great sceneries to see.

Have a very great day of riding !

Quebec Snowmobile

Hi, I'm going to Mont Laurier Quebec, staying at the Comfort Inn, tomorrow. Can you give any good tips on the riding there?

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast