Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Post Pictures:

Greg D. Guest

Default How To Post Pictures:

You need to use Photobucket or another "host" site to do pics here, Photobucket is free & pretty simple.

www.photobucket.com

Photobucket instructions:

1) After opening Photobucket, upload from "my computer"/ drop down menu~ click the green box (says select photo/video).

2) Get downloaded pictures from your computer's files.

3) Click on the ones you want then hit the "open" button, photobucket will start to download them (you can see it working).

4) Once they're uploaded, click on "save & continue to my album".

5) Hover mouse pointer thingy over picture and click small box (check mark will appear).

6) After selecting pictures, go down to the blue highlighted "choose action", click on it and a drop down menu appears. Select "generate link codes for selected".

7) Under IMG bulletin boards & forums in the "full size" box, click on the JPG/ IMG showing 1 time. (It will say "copied" in yellow highlight).

8) Go to the message board and right click your mouse, hit "paste" to drop the codes into a post where you want (IMG code will appear~ that is your picture).

9) Hit "preview post" box to see them before posting if you want.

It's easy once you get the hang of it,

Now there's a snow bank!
    I see your playing stupid again... Looks like your winning too.

Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?

The SURGEON GENERAL never said anything about SMOKIN your friends

Default New & improved way to post pictures

It looks like the new and improved TC.COM has a new way to post pictures, while still supporting the old way. The old way was to use Photobucket and link the URL. The new and improved TC.COM appears to let you select a picture off your computer and you can skip the whole picture sharing website stuff. I haven't used it yet but the buttons are there. This has been asked for by a lot of people. Hope it works!

I got a little teary eyed seeing Greg D posted an original post on this and its still here. Maybe they can bring Greg D back next? I miss that guy (but not as much as Team Strangeness).

I miss him too!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSledneck View Post
    I miss him too!
    You don't miss him, you guys are Redneck buds and you're off in He!! together ropin calves or sumptin!!

If uploading a photo from your computer, it looks like it will only take file sizes below 2MB.

Playing around with uploading both from my computer AND from PhotoBucket, I can't get the picture to appear any bigger than this:

Name:  w2_zps19a2c310.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  7.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    If uploading a photo from your computer, it looks like it will only take file sizes below 2MB.

Playing around with uploading both from my computer AND from PhotoBucket, I can't get the picture to appear any bigger than this:

Name:  w2_zps19a2c310.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  7.1 KB
    I was having the same issue, but I saw Tughillhunter got full sized photos up so I messed around some more in Photobucket. I couldn't do it from the direct upload, but on photobucket you can if you use the IMG link choice. You may have to update your link options if you don't see IMG as a choice. I wish they could make it so the direct upload had the full sized images. So much easier.

read #7 of those instructions, right there

now wheres that EASY button?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast