Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some humor

teacher: looking for a sentance with the word facinate
    1st student: when i was at my grandpa's farm the animals were facinating!
    teacher: good sentance, but i just want the word facinate
    2nd student: we went to a concert and i was facinated
    teacher facinate not facinated
    little johnny, blowing the teacher out of the water before; she finally picks him; how could he ruin this!
    teacher: ok johnny did you want to give me a sentance with the word facinate?
    johnny: my aunt gert bought a new sweater with 10 buttons on it and her tit$ were sooo biggg she could only fasten eight!
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Ridge Riders
    "Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club" is now on facebook. Please stop by and give us a "like".
    Trail hounds
    Sno Riders
    B.C. Riders
    Trail Defender

Default corvette joke

An 80 year old man just bought a new corvette and was feeling pretty good going 70, then 80, then 90 when he noticed a state trooper behind him with his lights on. He sped up to 100, then 110 but then thought, What the hell am I doing, I'm going to kill myself, so he pulled over.
    The trooper walks up to his car and says "mister my shift is over in half an hour and its Friday afternoon, if you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I haven't heard before, I'll let you go."
    The man thought for a moment and then replied "3 years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back"
    The trooper says "Have a nice weekend"
    Nothing good happens after midnight

Talking

How to start an internet argument:

1. Express an opinion.

2. Wait.
    Bob

West Rome Riders
    Trailbusters

Ride Right!

Default the girl lodger

A

Scottish couple took in an 18-year-old girl as a lodger. She asked if she could have a bath, but the woman of the house told her they didn't have a bath, although if she wanted to, she could use a tin bath in front of the fire.

"Monday's the best night, when my
    husband goes out to darts," she said.

The girl agreed to have a bath the following Monday. After her husband had gone to the pub for his darts match, the woman filled the bath and watched the girl get
    undressed. She was surprised to see that the lass didn't have any pubic hair.
    She mentioned this to her husband when he came home. He didn't believe her, so she said: "Next Monday, when you go to darts, leave a little early and wait in the back garden. I'll leave a
    gap in the curtains so you can see for
    yourself."

So the following Monday, while the girl again got undressed, the wife
    asked:"Do you shave?" "No," replied the girl. "I've just never grown any hair down there. Do you have hair?"

"Oh, yes," said the woman, and she pulled up her nightdress and showed the girl that she was really generously
    endowed in the hair department.....very generously indeed.

The girl finished her bath and went to bed.

Later that night, when the husband came in, the wife asked him, "Did you see it?"

"Yes," he said, "but why the hell did you have to show her yours."

"Why ever are you worried about that?" she said. "You've seen it often enough before."

"I know," he said, "but the whole darts team hadn't!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12