Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cedar Pines

Most normal people would poke fun at joe to his face ..not on a trail conditions site....probably think youre pretty funny calling me bluecheese too...hahahaha!!!!

Hahaha. I hate ugly bar tenders! Especially if they have an attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by blueclassic
    Most normal people would poke fun at joe to his face ..not on a trail conditions site....probably think youre pretty funny calling me bluecheese too...hahahaha!!!!
    Look a-hole I was in there with a group of 8 and we had a ball with Joe. He was dropping the F-bomb almost every minute Went to the kitchen and give my regards to Kim. Told Joe to watch T/C as I was going to blast him....sure enough some goone like you chrips in and don't even know what's going on.....now that's funny HAHAHAFUHAHA

He sounds like a classy business owner, Sounds like a real dope using that language in front of his customers
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy
    Look a-hole I was in there with a group of 8 and we had a ball with Joe. He was dropping the F-bomb almost every minute Went to the kitchen and give my regards to Kim. Told Joe to watch T/C as I was going to blast him....sure enough some goone like you chrips in and don't even know what's going on.....now that's funny HAHAHAFUHAHA
    Why even start a thread like this? I didn't get it at first (in other words, I thought you were actually calling a female bartender ugly). But even after reading it and finding out you are busting Joe's chops, I still don't get it???? I mean, it wasn't even funny, no matter how you look at it. Example: Say I start a thread and post the following:

Was riding down the trail and saw the ugliest sled I ever saw. lol... hahaha

Jut plain stupid. So what if my close friend's "get the joke". This is a message board. Send them an email or text for inside jokes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12