Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congradulations Cleaninglady

Default Congradulations Cleaninglady

Congradulations to our resident Cleaninglady for being elected the new NYSSA secratary.
    Dying is easy living is hard. So take the hand delt to you and role with it and dont let anything stop you

X2 Thanks for making a difference!
    Mark Barnes
    Current Williamson Driftriders President
    2014/15 member of Webster Ridge Runners, Inc. , Williamson Driftriders. Osceola Snowmobile Assn

VINTAGE SLEDS THE CASH COW OF THE NYS TRAIL SYSTEM!

Thanks guys, I will try to do as god a job as Ginny has done for us. I have some big shoes to fill. She is a wonderful lady.
    Mark, sooner or later I am going to make it out your way to ride. We have some good friend out in your neck of the woods that we keep trying to hook up with for a ride, but as your well aware, we didn't have the best conditions this year.
    Wondering if you got enough snow to ride on now that the trails are closed.
    Just blame it on the janitor, why not? Everyone else does.

Congrats Rosanne!

JAGZ Guest

Congrats as well Roseanne!

I'd like to make a motion that we remove the first "e" out of Roseanne as it's spelled Rosanne! lol
    I see your playing stupid again... Looks like your winning too.

Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?

Default That's how it's done !

Took guts to step up. Need more of this everywhere ! Next years NYSSA election should be a flood of new blood because of what was started this year. Change is good!
    Snowmobiling IS a year-round adventure !...

Join WHERE you Ride______

Hard work fascinates me.........I could watch it ALL day......

Cleaning lady No we didn't get much snow up here by the lake to warm and thats good because all our farmer freinds aka land owners here are big time apple farmers and the trees are in full bloom right now a few weeks early They are also saying the bees are not to happy about coming out in the cold much less snow to pollinate the blossoms.....

Hope you make it up here some time.
    Mark Barnes
    Current Williamson Driftriders President
    2014/15 member of Webster Ridge Runners, Inc. , Williamson Driftriders. Osceola Snowmobile Assn

VINTAGE SLEDS THE CASH COW OF THE NYS TRAIL SYSTEM!

I thought it was great that Rosanne stepped up and took the position. I know the Ivisons well as their son is on the board of our club. Ginny was ready to step down and with out someone to take her place she would of been stuck in the position for another year. Change is good and next year there most certainly be more.

I thought Norm gave a great speach, very articulate and I learned a lot more about him than you would know otherwise. I just wish Norm had run for the VP position knowing Gary can only be president one more year and it would of made a great stepping stone to take over the presidents position next year. I think if Norm had run for VP he would of won the position.
    I see your playing stupid again... Looks like your winning too.

Don't you love nature, despite what it did to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackside Norm
    Took guts to step up. Need more of this everywhere ! Next years NYSSA election should be a flood of new blood because of what was started this year. Change is good!

Change is good and so is strategy. I would like to hear more about how you would apply customer service experience to snowmobiling? 30% of the vote I am sure you will be on the ticket next year. Congratulations by the way for pulling that many votes from a floor nomination. I think we have a good crew right now and will get better in the future.

I thought Ginny was a class act and I am sure the Cleaning Lady will follow suit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast