Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redfield snowmobile club website

Boogie, see you then.

Site is back up, hosting company says it was suspended due to "using excessive server resources" now we're working on finding what to do to correct it long term.

Its not working on my computer.
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@northernchateau.com
    TODDLB is this the site your trying to open?
    Redfield

If so it works fine for me.

Yes, this is the site, I just tried it again and its not working on my end.

I just tried it again 3 more times an it worked fine. http://www.redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

Todd,
    Could there be an issue with your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI
    I just tried it again 3 more times an it worked fine. http://www.redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

Todd,
    Could there be an issue with your computer?

I dont think its my computer, I can look at pretty much anything else on the web. I have avast for my antivirus, I just clicked on your link and my anti virus program stopped it, it said threat has been detected.

Default Works now...

I think this was just a marketing ploy to get people to the site and hopefully get some new members (membership).. I think I will wait a week and try this as well...

I guess the members here looking to see if they could get to the site caused an abnormal spike in resources which shut down the site... Maybe the govt should have tried this approach on the healthcare site... We would have proved it is sheet..... Luckily I dont need to go there but I take one day at a time..

We had snow falling this morning in Williamson and hopefully it will remind people to get their membership, reg sleds and trailer and provide some extra income to clubs with secondary memberships as well...

It wont be long now....

Is the owner of the restaurant that charges to pee if you dont buy a meal still in business? Visited Redfield for the first time every last year.
    2005 Ski Doo GTX 600HO SDI
    2002 Arctic Cat z440
    1990 Jag AFS 440

web guy says a UK address was "hitting the site hard", it has been blocked and all should be good now.

My Kaspersky antivirus seems to like the site, so IDK.

And yes, pay to pee is still there, although it's been for sale for a while.
    So if anyone with a little business and people skills wants a store in a great location, give them a call.

If ur talking about the place with bear in the name, we love that place very nice owners also
    May the wind always be at your

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12