Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: otter limits im happy

Default otter limits im happy

To thos who have opened my favorite pit stop ... my crue stoppedfor food and fuel Sunday . 3 of us
    ..the lunch bill came to $21. I myself had a burger which had to be more than a1/2 lb. And great!... I can't say enuff about customer service ....so support the locals , u will miss them ! Good job otter limits

We went Saturday night and had the same experience you did. The bill was a pleasant surprise. When we got there we had the place to ourselves but then the rush came. Every table full and people waiting. The problem was only one waitress. She seemed really stressed but got the job done.
    Trail Conditions? We don't need no stinkin trail conditions!
    Proud drinker of Doolaid
    Kasoag Trailblazers

Default otter limits

where is the place located, would like to check it out........thanks
    Cats Rule

Quote Originally Posted by Cats Rule View Post
    where is the place located, would like to check it out........thanks
    Redfield. was formerly Reservoir Inn.
    Tri-Valley Trail Riders

Glad to have it open myself ...91 non ethanol gas too...
    Member of:
    Osceola
    Pulaski-Boylston
    Winona Forest Rec
    Redfield

Thumbs down cold food , to long

Had breakfast there Sunday, should be called the OUTER limits, all of our food was cold after waiting more than 1/2 hour and there was only 4 other people in the place, waitress was trying hard but had a tough time figuring out our change, all said and done 1 hour and ten minutes for breakfast, thumbs down from me.

Quote Originally Posted by sprocket View Post
    Had breakfast there Sunday, should be called the OUTER limits, all of our food was cold after waiting more than 1/2 hour and there was only 4 other people in the place, waitress was trying hard but had a tough time figuring out our change, all said and done 1 hour and ten minutes for breakfast, thumbs down from me.
    It is truly amazing the amount of people in the workforce who cannot make change unless the register tells them what the change is. And these are the people who are clamoring for an increase in minimum wage... how about learning some simple everyday math first.
    How many times have I gone to a store and had a total of let's say 35.65 and I hand the cashier two twenties and three quarters and the stare at it as if it was monopoly money. I tell them "the change is $5.10" and they hand it over. I could have easily told them the change was $15.85 and they would have handed that over also.
    Wayne
    I'm not really a Devils Advocate but I do play one on the internet.
    Member:
    Southern Tug Hill Snowriders
    Turin Ridge Riders
    Mover of sticks and branches, cleaner of signs for all other clubs.

Follow SnoDrtRider on Twitter for honest GPS and Photo ride reports year round.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    It is truly amazing the amount of people in the workforce who cannot make change unless the register tells them what the change is. And these are the people who are clamoring for an increase in minimum wage... how about learning some simple everyday math first.
    How many times have I gone to a store and had a total of let's say 35.65 and I hand the cashier two twenties and three quarters and the stare at it as if it was monopoly money. I tell them "the change is $5.10" and they hand it over. I could have easily told them the change was $15.85 and they would have handed that over also.
    Sort of hijacking the thread but so TRUE! I make my girl scouts count back change when they sell cookies at cookie booths.

On the original topic - I really enjoyed the food at Otter Limits. Waitress was flustered and my fries came after we were done eating but I'd definitely go back.
    Don't you ever wonder maybe if you took a left turn instead of a right you could be someone different?

Kasoag Trailblazers

Im a new business owner also. And I know how much customer service is important. Besides that how does it feel to know you can get gas and food while your out snowmobiling. Redfield.wiliamstown, etc. How much farther do you have to ride w/o them. First season in biz give em a hand and a break. I paid 4.95 for an awesome burger! I missed the rez inn last yr

Go to applebees pay $80 o wait I cant ride to 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast