Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow belt.......no food or gas

Default Snow belt.......no food or gas

We went to snowbelt yesterday because we all needed gas as well as another couple while we waited for them to open at 4. The girl opened the door and as were walking in she said you can't order food only drinks and we said ok n had a drink then we asked if we could get gas and she said we don't have gas either. So before you go there plan an alternate stop. She said they haven't had gas delivered bc they are in the middle of no where along with gas and it smelled inside.
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

Just a mile down the road and the trail also go to the gathering place also referred to as shars... Great food and gas

They were closed at two so we couldn't get gas according to the girl that was working at snow belt. Wanda does have great food there I agree
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

Default belt

Been there twice and didn't like it food wasn't something i would have again.

Quote Originally Posted by sledrider80 View Post
    They were closed at two so we couldn't get gas according to the girl that was working at snow belt. Wanda does have great food there I agree
    I was at Gathering Place at that time yesterday. Food was great. gas was too.
    Member of:
    Mexico
    Pulaski Boylston
    Square Valley
    Southern Tug Hill
    Barnes Corners
    TC Riders
    Kasoag
    Redfield
    Valley
    Winona

It's Tabolt. Not Talbot.

Snowbelt is closed Monday and tuesday..maybe they didn't get their delivery of food.As far as gas they probably sell a lot more than the diner seeing they sell the non-ethanol 91.The diner I believe sells 87 octain.Most riders if they are concerned about their engined put good gas through it.They prob sell out faster than the diner and if I was a business owner I don't know uf I would fill my tank this late in the year cuz I wouldn't wanna sit on what's left.probably a minimum to get the truck there.Nothing but pleasant expiriences there for me.

Bumblebee......This late in the year? Tons of riding left.
    Without Yamaha I would have no reason to groom
    Proud drinker of Doolaid
    Kasoag Trailblazers

It is a gamble with the weather...get 3 more warm weekends and they don't sell any gas they sit on it..I know you would think being a holiday week they would have it and maybe they do by now...have ridden into april and have been cut short first week of march.ya never know

The bartenders exact words are we do not have gas and we do not have propane to cook food (they won't deliver) I think there was more to it. I wish I knew the gathering place was open at that time 7 of us needed gas
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

If I had a restaurant and ran out of propane, You can bet I would of went into town to get it.
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast