Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see pictures

Quote Originally Posted by firecat12 View Post
    http://tughillcamps.wordpress.com/photos/

Here are some pics from last April 18th... The conditions now in January are more spring like then we had then!
    Show off....

come and get me when you find snow :-)

We came up to camp Thursday morning. We didn't ride nearly as much as we usually would have, but we went to get dinner and such on the sleds. 104 miles for thursday, Friday and Saturday. Stayed south of Redfield and the trails were very rideable. Was better Friday morning with the fresh 7 or so inches that fell. If I lived here, I probably wouldn't have riden but the trails were much better than those pics would lead you to believe.

Kasoag groomed yesterday. Trails should soften up and then freeze, creating a nice base for the new snow coming...

Default bad pic's

why do people show the good pic's; it makes people come up and ride trails that are not yet ready to be traveled. they just prolong the trail maintainance and get landowners excited! if we lose trails; reroutes are almost impossible in winter and with the small amount of people to do the work during grooming time. post some pic's of the stuff you run into that makes you want to turn around; there is a lot of that. then when we say trails aren't safe to ride, they will understand! some of you people are killing us and the trail system. don't bite the hand that feeds you!
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    why do people show the good pic's; it makes people come up and ride trails that are not yet ready to be traveled. they just prolong the trail maintainance and get landowners excited! if we lose trails; reroutes are almost impossible in winter and with the small amount of people to do the work during grooming time. post some pic's of the stuff you run into that makes you want to turn around; there is a lot of that. then when we say trails aren't safe to ride, they will understand! some of you people are killing us and the trail system. don't bite the hand that feeds you!
    Make up your mind!

Here is a post of yours from earlier in the week...

new lake effect is moving in; possably leaving 2 feet in the Pulaski area and more further north; in the more persistant areas there may be as much as 2-4 inches per hour. as I look outside ; it has started and all is white. reminder; many waterholes are still not froze; use caution while riding. anything less than a foot of snow may still not be rideable. there also may be trees down that clubs have not been able to get to! if you see any down across trails; if you can't move them; report them to the local club! enjoy enjoy!

And another...

anywhere from a foot down along the lake [port Ontario] to 1 1/2 ft around richland area. there are many water holes to be filled on s-52; its a start. be careful out there! enjoy enjoy~!!
    "Persistent Violator"

Default Come on in we have a room ready for you

It's about that time to take a seat and stay for the entire performance. Thank you from the management of the Old Slednecks Retirement Village.

Default Here you go old jerry!

Name:  08 098.jpg
Views: 3301
Size:  26.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by old jerry View Post
    would you turn around ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Make up your mind!

Here is a post of yours from earlier in the week...

new lake effect is moving in; possably leaving 2 feet in the Pulaski area and more further north; in the more persistant areas there may be as much as 2-4 inches per hour. as I look outside ; it has started and all is white. reminder; many waterholes are still not froze; use caution while riding. anything less than a foot of snow may still not be rideable. there also may be trees down that clubs have not been able to get to! if you see any down across trails; if you can't move them; report them to the local club! enjoy enjoy!

And another...

anywhere from a foot down along the lake [port Ontario] to 1 1/2 ft around richland area. there are many water holes to be filled on s-52; its a start. be careful out there! enjoy enjoy~!!
    Good one Jerry. Anyone got some popcorn?? Thinking this thread is about to get good.

Quote Originally Posted by icicle View Post
    Name:  08 098.jpg
Views: 3301
Size:  26.2 KB

would you turn around ?
    I wouldn't turn around if I saw that.

i wouldn't turn around either.
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

I would turn around after I went through and see if I could jump it from the other direction. Looks like a nice ramp there.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast