Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Riders Trail S74 Needs Help

Thanks for your concern friend though I don't appreciate your tone. The club does have two groomers down now the br160 is back up but currently is on s54 near munnsville no help. Club members worked the last 2 days rebuilding the 180s track and then was discovered that the tucker received track damage rescuing the 180 so that machine is down also. We sure hate to spoil your rides with all thoughs nasty bumps and drifts but were doing the very best we can, in fact Im on my way over now to continue fixing the tracks, Id ask you to come out and help but your probably busy riding, enjoy! Thank You dirtfarmer for the support, we will have the whole trail system flattened out soon for sure. As for the staking and signing my friend I sign all of s74 double staked the whole way maybe riders could stop running them over! If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at home 684 7828 ask for john I am moonlights president and will be more than happy to take your complaints/concerns and questions and give you some answers also.
    anyone would be annoyed if they had to go through 8 miles of that

Quote Originally Posted by coolrider View Post
    Thanks for your concern friend though I don't appreciate your tone. The club does have two groomers down now the br160 is back up but currently is on s54 near munnsville no help. Club members worked the last 2 days rebuilding the 180s track and then was discovered that the tucker received track damage rescuing the 180 so that machine is down also. We sure hate to spoil your rides with all thoughs nasty bumps and drifts but were doing the very best we can, in fact Im on my way over now to continue fixing the tracks, Id ask you to come out and help but your probably busy riding, enjoy! Thank You dirtfarmer for the support, we will have the whole trail system flattened out soon for sure. As for the staking and signing my friend I sign all of s74 double staked the whole way maybe riders could stop running them over! If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at home 684 7828 ask for john I am moonlights president and will be more than happy to take your complaints/concerns and questions and give you some answers also.
    Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but I thought that other riders and the Moonlight Riders Club should be aware of the issues before there is an accident and someone is injured or killed from a sled crossing into another path, or a riders is bumped off their sled into the path of another sled. I checked your facebook page and it appears others have the same feeling/comments about S74 needing attention. Also it would be nice if someone (maybe you being president) to have posted on the facebook page that "S74 (and whatever others trails) will not be groomed until we can get our groomers repaired. This would at least give the riders a chance to avoid these trails or ride knowing they will not be in ideal conditions. As others have posted some preventive maintenance can go along ways, good luck with your repairs and hopefully you can get the trails flattened out soon.

CNY Doo Guy has all the answers. Nothing must ever break on you. Guess some guys just have all the luck. I guess the club members rescuing the down groomers in sub zero temps really appreciate your encouraging words. Your a class act!

Default It's funny

CNY DOO where are your negative comments when other clubs report their groomer issues? Seem to be no existent on the "please bear with us" posts.

570, do you want them to fix the groomers or sit on fb? Pass along the info on here and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer View Post
    CNY Doo Guy has all the answers. Nothing must ever break on you. Guess some guys just have all the luck. I guess the club members rescuing the down groomers in sub zero temps really appreciate your encouraging words. Your a class act!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer View Post
    CNY DOO where are your negative comments when other clubs report their groomer issues? Seem to be no existent on the "please bear with us" posts.

Sorry, the "negative" conversation I had about another clubs semi recent tossing of a track on a BR was had at a club meeting where another operator and myself talked about the importance of track tension and inspecting the belts and cleats periodically.

We replaced air filled tires with foam tires one at a time as they failed and knock one wood, idler wheels and hitch bolts have been the worst thing I have had to replace outside.

Usually when something of my own falls apart due to lack of maintenance, I don't get huffy when I look like a bozo busting my behind in and adverse conditions all while knowing I should have been more on top of things.

I'll probably look everything over EXTRA close tonight before I go out.

Do you always state the obvious and kick a guy while he's down?

Like coolrider said, he will welcome your concerns about the trails but the tone isn't needed at this time.

Well it sounds to me like there's a few problems with this trail by more than a few people. And a few others need some thicker skin. Shooting the messenger doesn't cure the message does it?

Isn't the machine with track problems the one you guys got from Trackside? Who lowered the price because the tracks were whipped? If so sounds like it could have been avoided.

Default Funny

"Annoyed" riding the trail says a Yamaha rider!
    Without Yamaha I would have no reason to groom
    Proud drinker of Doolaid
    Kasoag Trailblazers

If the messenger read the clubs pages where the info is at he would have known before he rode.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast