Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Dave6280 View Post
    It's kind of sad, that a few individuals on here decided to take a picture from a great event that raised a lot of money for a good cause & try to use it to there advantage to bad mouth NYSSA. If you guys don't have the balls to step up to the plate & TRY to make changes withoin NYSSA, don't ***** about what they do or don't do.
    I realize that both of you have agendas that you want to push on here, the big one being anti-NYSSA. Got it, but it is getting REAL OLD!
    Who cares what you think you're clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    No, I presented the facts in this thread in response to a false claim that you tried to distort AGAIN. That sled has had well over a hundred new riders on it at the events in the past month that it's been at this year. It's you that can't handle the facts that get in the way of your inaccurate insinuations and downright lies.

Send me proof that you ever supplied Dom with Lee's picture, IF you really did. You never replied to my request other than to say you would try. I never got it, so don't include me in your attempt to bring out other of your disgruntled issues when that has nothing to do with me.

BTW... How much do you pay your few minions to support your crap here? I know how you work Dick... You used to call or text me all the time to get involved in your flame wars on this and other sites to back you up. People are seeing through you more and more.
    Kinda sucks for you when you can't control the spin 100% doesn't it?

Why don't you ask Dom or are you afraid of the answer?

Gee none of these people speaking out get paid, free lunches, trips ,sleds to ride or expense checks. I guess that says something doesn't it?

I really don't care what you or the clueless think but I'll bet you'd like to hear what many have said about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave6280 View Post
    No, but I'm sure my foot could fit up your large white ass!
    Wow all this time and you still haven't learned. Do you actually have a clue or just like acting like you do?
    Go get better informed and come back and play.
    Stay right
    and slow down....

You aren't that good that you can't wreck

Quote Originally Posted by CNY Doo Guy View Post
    You should go back to selling springs. The sport as a whole would be better off.
    Reading your latest posts Alan Bick... Actually, there's no need to reply. Lol
    Last edited by 800cc28; 02-24-2015 at 01:31 PM.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123