Thread: Want to ride in Michigan

Default Want to ride in Michigan

I am wanting to make a trip to Michigan not sure where to go any info would be great

Quote Originally Posted by raypa View Post
    I am wanting to make a trip to Michigan not sure where to go any info would be great
    I am also considering the trip, never been to michigan and have heard good things about their trials. Debating on Quebec or Michigan and see Michigan is suppose to get dumped on next week...
    Work hard, play hard!

Default good snowpack, no riders?

Quote Originally Posted by ORANGE F7 View Post
    I am also considering the trip, never been to michigan and have heard good things about their trials. Debating on Quebec or Michigan and see Michigan is suppose to get dumped on next week...
    I just spent a week in Michigan, up past Petoskey and then through Traverse & down southwest side to Chitown. Dense snowpack up there everywhere and lake effect like New York gets. I saw several groomers, many many trails, a lot of remote areas with trails and trailheads. Looked very NICE. I'm on a ski trip not a snowmachine trip. The skiing was really good for short vertical drop terrain (relatively flat most places). The thing that boggled my mind is I saw 3 snowmobiles the whole time. New Yorkers would go crazy see'ing all that snowpack and trails and nobody on it. I don't get it. I think maybe everybody goes up to UP and maybe mainly on weekends or something. Whats up with the empty trails? Headed to Colorado now just in time to get stuck or run off the road in the next blizzard in Jackson County on the way to Steamboat.

ORANGE -> the NY board is hilarious lately!! People are losing it.