Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kasoag trailblazers trail report

Default Kasoag trailblazers trail report

Juiced 10 and I have been out in the groomer all day. Trails are in decent shape holding up well for the lack of snow. We did a lot of trimming and clearing. We groomed from Altmar to the new groomer barn on our new trail. We went back around old smoky To the rr tracks to Albion crossroads Where Pulaski takes over. then to tailwater and back to altmar. we did not do Happyvalley due to the amount of water in there right now. they're just isn't enough snow to repack the holes. hey OJ I would put a sign up At albion crossroads so people realize your trails are closed. There has been heavy traffic heading down that way today. The williamstown boys have been out every night grooming also. The south shore trail is fair still needs more snow and maple is beat up still needs more snow. We are doing what we can with the snow we have. A lot of big groups of family's out today and only 1 idiot that almost hit me.

Thanks for spending your Saturday out grooming the trails. I am sure you saw plenty of "entertainment" today. After we stopped and chatted with you guys on the new trail, we made our way over to the Nice-n-Easy in Williamstown...you can imagine what that scene looked like...closed in on boat ramp quality.

Enjoy the holiday, and thanks again to you and Juiced10 for your time and effort.
    Despite what you read on this site, we are in the Golden Age of Snowmobiling.
    Our trails are in good to excellent condition 90% + of the time.
    Our clubs are, for the most part, well-run by dedicated volunteers and leadership.
    Grooming is pretty consistent across the State.
    Your sled is likely the most comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient snowmobile you've ever owned.

Thanks! Trails were great this weekend. New trail is really nice! Some icy corners but great views and very enjoyable.

Lets hope it doesn't get too warm tomorrow!

We were out all night last night grooming all the altmar trails. there in a lot better shape than you think they are very few washouts. I had to kick a blue and white mid 90s Chevy out happy valley last night. They were on a non motorized vehicle trail. They said they were lost. They made have been due to how stoned they were. there is a major wash out between Route 13 and County Route 30 right by the trailhead parking. we need more snow to make a snow bridge. sleds are going through it just be cautious. We will be out again tonight. we need more Snow.

28 hrs grooming. 0 sled miles.

Juiced 10 and myself just spent 7 hours working on the south shore trail filling in waterholes etc.. There trail is very rideable but there are still a bunch of waterholes nothing dangerous. Still need more snow up that way. There's a lot of ice on the corners and especially on the hills. Stopped by Orwellian campers camp for a minute they said the hill is just a sh!t show today way to many people. There are sleds crossing the redfield res. I think the altmar groomer is going out again tonight.

35 grooming hours. 0 sled miles.

We received 17 inches of fresh snow Saturday night. Jack was out last night groomed all of Altmar trails. I will be out tonight after work and Williams town guys are heading out today to try to fill in the south shore Trail. Trails should be sweet.

35 hours grooming. 0 miles on sled.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy's Guidance Counsler View Post
    We received 17 inches of fresh snow Saturday night. Jack was out last night groomed all of Altmar trails. I will be out tonight after work and Williams town guys are heading out today to try to fill in the south shore Trail. Trails should be sweet.

35 hours grooming. 0 miles on sled.
    Jack also groomed down through Happy Valley into Williamstown. Jeff & Pete going from Williamstown C4A and C5 to South Shore Trail to try to fill in some of the wet spots so they will freeze up.

i just got back from grooming all of the altmar trails. Everything is sweet. Jeff and the snowpacker were out all day working on the waterholes on south shore trail. Jimmy is out now grooming stone hill and the valley. Trails are nice after the snow yesterday. Get out there and get some !!!

40 groomer hours. 0 sled miles.

Default Kasoag Trails Closed

This notice was posted on Kasoag Trailblazers Facebook page at 6:00 PM............Sorry to report due to the rain and warm temps we have to close our trails until we have more snow. Please respect our landowners and do not ride until we can open them again. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SnoPacker View Post
    This notice was posted on Kasoag Trailblazers Facebook page at 6:00 PM............Sorry to report due to the rain and warm temps we have to close our trails until we have more snow. Please respect our landowners and do not ride until we can open them again. Thank you!
    Stay tuned...Snopacker was out on the trails at 6 AM, Inspecting and grooming, filling in water holes, etc. May have an update tonight regarding Sat & Sun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast