Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kasoag trailblazers trail report

Default Kasoag Trails are Closed!!!!

All Kasoag Trailblazers Trails are closed!! Due to the warm up into the 60's over the past few days we have lost our snow base. Our seasonal roads are down to tar, gravel and mud. Our Landowner lawns and fields are exposed. Forecast today calls for over one inch of rain and flood warnings have been issue for our area. So please respect our landowners and do not ride on our trails until further notice.

Thank you, Kasoag Trailblazers.

Default Kasoag Trailblazers Trails are now Open!

All Kasoag Trailblazers trails are now open with the exception of C5 from Wheeler Road to the Redfield Reservoir (South Shore Trail) From Altmar, C5 is open down to Jct OS-022C to Trail C4A to Williamstown. Therefore, if you are going to Redfield take C4A to Williamstown then C4 "Maple Hill Trail" to Redfield and north to the Tug. All other trails are open. C5 South Shore Trail has water issues and Landowners closed the gates due to unauthorized motor vehicles on this trail. Please respect our landowners, ride on marked trails and ride respectfully! Word of Caution, We have had a lot of high winds lately, assume there could be trees or branches down on these trails!

Juiced 10 and I just got done opening and grooming the south shore trail. We went from altmar to the
    Redfield turn around. All waterhole are frozen and trail is in nice shape. Redfield side isn't groomed yet but I'm sure they will be getting it done soon. Jack was out last night grooming altmar trails and in the valley. We only seen 9 sleds in 5 hours. Hopefully this crap melts soon I want to get my truck and boat out of storage��

101 grooming hours. 1 sled mile.

BGC -

Kasoag trails were great all weekend. The trail to Union Station from the new winding trail (S__) was especially nice for some reason. I rode it this morning to top of my tank with non-ethanol, treated fuel for summer storage. It was so nice, I rode it twice.

200+ unexpected miles, thanks to Stella (not the Pug). The whole system was excellent, minus the ice damming that flooded the trail between Brownell Road and Kasoag.

Thanks to you and all the groomer operators.

Be sure to stop by to swap boat and boat ramp stories.
    Despite what you read on this site, we are in the Golden Age of Snowmobiling.
    Our trails are in good to excellent condition 90% + of the time.
    Our clubs are, for the most part, well-run by dedicated volunteers and leadership.
    Grooming is pretty consistent across the State.
    Your sled is likely the most comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient snowmobile you've ever owned.

Default Kasoag Trailblazer Trails are now Closed!

Kasoag Trails are now closed due to lack of snow cover. Our seasonal roads and railroad beds are down to tar, gravel and mud in places. Some of our Landowner lawns and fields are bare/exposed. So please respect our landowners. Extended forecast calls for warmer temps and a long period of rain. We would like to thank all of those who joined our club and supported us throughout the season!! Also, a special thanks to all of those volunteers who helped us with trail maintenance!! A Big Thank You to all of our LANDOWNERS who allow us to use their property during the snowmobile season!!!

We will continue to post announcements throughout the year on Trailconditions.com and on our Facebook Account: Kasoag Trailblazers. Our monthly club meetings are held the first Monday of each month (7:00 PM) at the American Legion, Williamstown, NY.

Kasoag Trailblazers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234