Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weedsport trails CLOSED!!

Default Weedsport trails CLOSED!!

Weedsport trails are closed still today as of 5 pm as I write this. Sources say 18 inches of snow fell last Friday and with the warm up compacted into 6-8inches of hard pack snow with the 8 inches of fresh snow last night they are still closed. So saying this it takes about 3 hours for me to get to there groomer barn but I plan on having a protest at 8:30 pm tonight. You'll see me live there with my back pack filled with my depends ready to throw a fit. Because you know I am your typical millennial that you guys talk about.

Years ago i never heard of "CLOSED TRAILS" is this something new?

Save the BASE!
    "Persistent Violator"

Quote Originally Posted by icicle View Post
    Years ago i never heard of "CLOSED TRAILS" is this something new?
    It seems to be some sort of a power trip for clubs in the central and western part of the state. In our area we ride when there is snow and then we stop when it melts.

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    It seems to be some sort of a power trip for clubs in the central and western part of the state. In our area we ride when there is snow and then we stop when it melts.
    Western NY for sure. Central NY area I guess depends on where you mean. I know most of the clubs around us it's how you stated it. If the ground is white hit it before it melts.

Wow Logan Schwarting you sure turned into a real bad azz!

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Breaker View Post
    Western NY for sure. Central NY area I guess depends on where you mean. I know most of the clubs around us it's how you stated it. If the ground is white hit it before it melts.
    I consider any thing west of 81 to be western NY but some would call Auburn central NY..... I guess the sheeple that are members of these clubs are either too lazy or to stupid to challenge the status quo. Start volunteering, get on the board and challenge how things are done. Oh wait, that's too much like work.

Name:  IMG_2208[1].jpg
Views: 1085
Size:  11.8 KBName:  IMG_2207[1].jpg
Views: 1089
Size:  13.9 KB saving the base

I consider any thing west of 81 to be western NY but some would call Auburn central NY..... I guess the sheeple that are members of these clubs are either too lazy or to stupid to challenge the status quo. Start volunteering, get on the board and challenge how things are done. Oh wait, that's too much like work.
    im a millennial i dont have time i gotta go to more protest

Oh ok. I thought for a minute you meant an area closer to us. I do know that one club out there has finally seen the light and gets it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast