Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Add'l info on 14th annual Snirt Run

Default Add'l info on 14th annual Snirt Run

Getting lots of inquiries about rooms. It's getting really late to find a room for the SNIRT week end of April 14-15 2017. I would recommend that you contact the Lewis County Chamber of Commerce @ lewiscountychamber.org or by calling 315-376-2213.

Polaris ... failed to mention that once again Polaris will be one of our sponsors. They will supply a new ATV which will be given away the day of the event to some lucky participant ...all you need to do is to register for the event and you are eligible to win the ATV which is drawn at random at the conclusion of the event Saturday evening. Sorry, but I do not now which model will be made available for the give away. I will post once that info becomes available.

Eagle Beverages...Eagle has been a long time sponsor of our event and gives us financial aid which basically covers all our printing costs for this event. Eagle has been fantastic to work with and we hope you support them by buying and enjoying some of their many brands which include Budweiser, Guinness, Pabst, Shock Top, Labatt's and many other fine products.

I will make add'l posts as we get closer to the event

GG

Default Snirt

Getting close any more info ( map ) Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ksnow View Post

Pretty sure that as in the past you get the map when you register and pay NOT before. The only known places are the sign up and start points all roads used (legal) are on the map you get when you sign up.
    "Persistent Violator"

Default Snirt

Sorry for YOUR confusion, but I was asking Groomerguy. It's not what you think it's what you know !!!

Why don't you try going to the Sno-pals website. Has exactly what Phantom said.
    Stay right
    and slow down....

You aren't that good that you can't wreck

Your not groomerguy either!!!

This is a public forum, if you only want to hear from groomerguy send him a PM. It will be very similar to this.

Name:  SNIRT_Parking_Map_680px.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  22.3 KB

Your not groomerguy either!!!
    The map changes every year due to different roads being opened or closed since the previous year. This year is no exception as the County has opened more of the West Rd.

In answer to your question NO the map has not been provided by the County. Once we get the map its reviewed and sent directly to the printer. You will get a copy when you register for the event. If you have a specific question I'll be glad to assist.

Also please note that agreements have been reached with the Towns of Lorraine and Worth and all roads are open in both towns EXCEPT COUNTY ROUTE 189. This is done so that all owners of camps, 2nd homes as well as local residents can legally ride to and from the event. You can always PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    The map changes every year due to different roads being opened or closed since the previous year. This year is no exception as the County has opened more of the West Rd.

In answer to your question NO the map has not been provided by the County. Once we get the map its reviewed and sent directly to the printer. You will get a copy when you register for the event. If you have a specific question I'll be glad to assist.

Also please note that agreements have been reached with the Towns of Lorraine and Worth and all roads are open in both towns EXCEPT COUNTY ROUTE 189. This is done so that all owners of camps, 2nd homes as well as local residents can legally ride to and from the event. You can always PM me.
    Is it possible to legally ride from braningham?

Any one know of a room available? Looking for me and the Mrs! Shoot me a pm! Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast