Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SKI DOO RENEGADE X 850 Gen4 2017

Default SKI DOO RENEGADE X 850 Gen4 2017

For sale 2017 Skidoo renegade X 850 etec gen4. Rode once on Tug Hill 130 mile. Comes with Linq bag and C&A skis. Great deal for great sled 11,400. also have 2 place drive on-off triton enclosed trailer for sale,plenty big enough to hold my 137 inch sled. Will send picture if interested.
    PM IF INTERESTED
    Last edited by byjears; 03-18-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Maryland's Eastern Shore & Lake wallenpaupack North East Pa

Quote Originally Posted by byjears View Post
    For sale 2017 Skidoo renegade X 850 etec gen4. Rode once on Tug Hill 130 mile. Comes with Linq bag and C&A skis. Great deal for great sled 11,400. also have 2 place drive on-off triton enclosed trailer for sale,plenty big enough to hold my 137 inch sled. Will send picture if interested.
    PM IF INTERESTED
    Im not interested in buying but why you selling? Do you not like the sled?

Default Renegade X 850 2017

Northbound ,I trade up every year with ski DOO and this sled has been the best ride yet. Comfort,power,quickness and steady as can be but due to terrible work injury to shoulder,I hate to say my riding days are over.

Default Sucks, dude.

Sh!tty reason, man. I have a lot of bad injuries. Don't let it get you down.

We're still breathing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by woodsrider845 View Post
    Sh!tty reason, man. I have a lot of bad injuries. Don't let it get you down.

We're still breathing, right?
    As we say when some one tells you there going to stop riding there bike because there getting old. We just tell them you aren't getting to old to ride but your going to get old when you stop riding.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

5 years ago I was told go to therapy for four weeks to satisfy the insurance company they we'll do that shoulder replacement you need. Two hip replacements later and the shoulder is still the same so I guess it all comes down to what you're willing to accept out of your body and the pain you can endure.

Default Renegade X 850 2017

-been trying to ride 3 seasons now with shattered shoulder and just can't do it anymore. Has become not just dangerous to me but to all my fellow riders.i trade up every year hoping the technology would make it easier on me and it has kept me on the trails longer than anticipated, but the time has come for me to think of everyone's safety and not just mine- keep riding that ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by byjears View Post
    -been trying to ride 3 seasons now with shattered shoulder and just can't do it anymore. Has become not just dangerous to me but to all my fellow riders.i trade up every year hoping the technology would make it easier on me and it has kept me on the trails longer than anticipated, but the time has come for me to think of everyone's safety and not just mine- keep riding that ribbon.
    One thing that made riding easier on my shoulder was getting rid of the 800 I had for a 600. It made a big difference. I was ready to jump to Doo and try the new chassis but no 600 no go for me.

We used to ride with a guy who had one arm. We called him the one arm bandit for obvious reasons. He rode a ZRT 800. Just a wiry little thing he was. Had the Brake mounted on the right side above the throttle. He even started it by himself and rode alone. He also never pinned the arm of his coat that wasn't used. So he was always waving at people going by. Pretty damn funny back then. Now people would be flipping him off constantly.

Default Interested

I'd like to talk to you about this sled but leaving for Canada at 5am tomorrow. Coming back Sunday. Will send you a PM.

Thanks,

Madmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    One thing that made riding easier on my shoulder was getting rid of the 800 I had for a 600. It made a big difference. I was ready to jump to Doo and try the new chassis but no 600 no go for me.

We used to ride with a guy who had one arm. We called him the one arm bandit for obvious reasons. He rode a ZRT 800. Just a wiry little thing he was. Had the Brake mounted on the right side above the throttle. He even started it by himself and rode alone. He also never pinned the arm of his coat that wasn't used. So he was always waving at people going by. Pretty damn funny back then. Now people would be flipping him off constantly.
    LMAO. This ranks right up there with the occasional blow-up doll on a 2-up story you here from time to time.

I wonder if the original poster would be a good candidate for a power steering-equipped Yamaha. Obviously, the assist would be a help for a bad shoulder, but one of the biggest advantages of power steering is how it isolates your upper body from trail junk that can be very rough on some worn down / damaged body parts.
    Despite what you read on this site, we are in the Golden Age of Snowmobiling.
    Our trails are in good to excellent condition 90% + of the time.
    Our clubs are, for the most part, well-run by dedicated volunteers and leadership.
    Grooming is pretty consistent across the State.
    Your sled is likely the most comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient snowmobile you've ever owned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast