Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SKI DOO RENEGADE X 850 Gen4 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    One thing that made riding easier on my shoulder was getting rid of the 800 I had for a 600. It made a big difference. I was ready to jump to Doo and try the new chassis but no 600 no go for me.

We used to ride with a guy who had one arm. We called him the one arm bandit for obvious reasons. He rode a ZRT 800. Just a wiry little thing he was. Had the Brake mounted on the right side above the throttle. He even started it by himself and rode alone. He also never pinned the arm of his coat that wasn't used. So he was always waving at people going by. Pretty damn funny back then. Now people would be flipping him off constantly.
    You aren't talking about Tom are you if so great guy.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    You aren't talking about Tom are you if so great guy.
    His name was Gary Davis.

Know a guy in Quebec with no fingers on his right hand. Has the throttle moved to the left and rides just fine. I've seen a guy in Tug Hill with his wheel chair attached to the back of his sled.

So much respect for people like that. I hope I would have the same determination but I doubt it.

Roady is right on with the 600. I had a 2008 RevXP Adrenaline 800R for 7 seasons. Took Advils the next day for all those years because my shoulders were aching! Spring checked a 2015 Renegade X 600 etec and have ridden 3 seasons. Haven't taken one Advil with the 600. The 15 Renny is long track and harder to drive in the twisties than the 08 shorty was, but I still don't take all those Advil next day. The extra weight up front and extra torque of the 800 was too much fatigue on my shoulders. Mark
    WHITNEY POINT RIDGE RIDERS
    CHENANGO SNO RIDERS
    BC SNORIDERS

Best thing to do for bad shoulder is to avoid this site. You will feel way better after not shoveling all the sh!t these guys spew!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12