Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's Wrong With This Picture

Maryland's Eastern Shore & Lake wallenpaupack North East Pa

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    Are you sure that there's no corolation between reckless riding in advertising and reckless riding on trails? I think that younger more impressionable brains see those adds and believe that is a normal way of riding on public trails. It's dangerous to underestimate the power of advertising.
    Thats a fact. Man cant believe I just agreed with you on somthing!!

I see the picture different then most of you. I see a rider who just exited a corner(hopefully he was on his side through the corner). He now is in a straight away, where he can see no one is coming and he just got into the throttle as probably 80% of you do after you round a corner. A lot of loose snow on that trail, so it does not take much to produce a lot of snow dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorpot View Post
    I see the picture different then most of you. I see a rider who just exited a corner(hopefully he was on his side through the corner). He now is in a straight away, where he can see no one is coming and he just got into the throttle as probably 80% of you do after you round a corner. A lot of loose snow on that trail, so it does not take much to produce a lot of snow dust.
    The glass is half full not half empty.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234