Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Signs

We take our signs off the posts. For me I feel it's easier to put the stakes in my truck and store them without the signs on. I use a pounder to put them in. My wife follows with a milk crate full of signs and a cordless drill. I think it's faster than having to figure out which signs go where if I leave them on.

99% are pulled, stripped and bought inside for out of season storage, those marking culverts or bridges are left up to make it easier for me when I brush hog in the fall and the goldenrod is 5 feet tall, aprox. 60 miles of trail, 2000k plus stakes and signs, welcome to signing and landowner contact in suburbia!
    Lafayette Trail Riders
    Snow Valley Riders
    Tully Trail Blazers
    Redfield Snowmobile Association

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    This is old picture but you can see how we bundle them.
    How does the duct tape work for bundling them?

I like the bundle idea, but figured rope or wire would just fall off when they're moved because the bundles are tapered.

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    How does the duct tape work for bundling them?

I like the bundle idea, but figured rope or wire would just fall off when they're moved because the bundles are tapered.
    Duct tape works good we have been using it for about 10 years. You also can take a marker and write on the tape where they go so you know right where to put them back up
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123