Thread: Wanted: Ski-Doo with R-Motion and Low Miles -- Northeast US

Exclamation Wanted: Ski-Doo with R-Motion and Low Miles -- Northeast US

I am looking for a used Ski-Doo with R-Motion and low miles (1,500 miles or less).

Please keep in mind that lawn mowing season has started and that dealer's have tons of 2016s and 2017s in inventory, with 2018s and HUGE rebates on the way.

I prefer that the sled is located in Upstate New York or Northern Pennsylvania or Ohio.

I will be paying in CASH and would like to buy this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ryder View Post
    I am looking for a used Ski-Doo with R-Motion and low miles (1,500 miles or less).

Please keep in mind that lawn mowing season has started and that dealer's have tons of 2016s and 2017s in inventory, with 2018s and HUGE rebates on the way.

I prefer that the sled is located in Upstate New York or Northern Pennsylvania or Ohio.

I will be paying in CASH and would like to buy this week.
    Looks like you might have to wait for the huge rebates. Not even a nibble on here or HCS.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    Not even a nibble on here or HCS.
    Getting plenty of action on DooTalk and FaceBook, though.

I would never buy a used XP, knowing what i put mine through. You should have snow checked a new one. Good luck

How much you looking to spend? 1500 miles or less = a fairly new one and if you say dealers have tons' of 16's, 17's leftover, may be more advantageous to get a brand new one VS one that's used, low miles and priced right near that on brand new sleds. Warranty to boot.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by jon4snow View Post
    I would never buy a used XP, knowing what i put mine through. You should have snow checked a new one. Good luck
    Not everyone is as hard as you are on sleds. Some of us even INSTALL the skid plate ... rather than let a brand new skid plate collect dust in the shop for a few years.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    How much you looking to spend? 1500 miles or less = a fairly new one and if you say dealers have tons' of 16's, 17's leftover, may be more advantageous to get a brand new one VS one that's used, low miles and priced right near that on brand new sleds. Warranty to boot.
    So far I have found a few high end sleds (MXZX and XRS) with under 1,000 miles for $7,500 or less.

They depreciate HARD, whether you ride them or not.

Update: I found a sweet deal on a 2014 Ski-Doo XRS 800 ETEC with 1,067 miles and quick adjust. Now, bring on the snow!!!
    Last edited by Trail Ryder; 04-19-2017 at 11:21 AM.