Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: D&D Racing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,971

    Default D&D Racing

    No longer a Cat or Yamaha dealer as both have picked up three product.
    Another sign of NY is open for business.
    I also say two pizza parlors have closed the one in business for 45 years said " there's nobody there n the bullpen to relive me" and the five year old business can't find pizza makers.
    But we have to much sure everyone goes to college now for free because that will make it all better.

    Just wait a few years and see what it costs if you can even get a tradesman to come to your house.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wayyy South Jersey or Tug Hill
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    No longer a Cat or Yamaha dealer as both have picked up three product.
    Another sign of NY is open for business.
    I also say two pizza parlors have closed the one in business for 45 years said " there's nobody there n the bullpen to relive me" and the five year old business can't find pizza makers.
    But we have to much sure everyone goes to college now for free because that will make it all better.

    Just wait a few years and see what it costs if you can even get a tradesman to come to your house.
    New Yorkers need to move to Wisconsin... Just leave you homes and go you will be better off don't worry about your homes as they will be worthless... Property values will be in the crapper by time Cuomo and the rest of the Democrats get done with you.

    Do your butts hurt yet? Better stock up on Preparation H you're gonna need it!
    "Persistent Violator"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jordan,Boylston New York
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

    Do your butts hurt yet? Better stock up on Preparation H you're gonna need it!
    Myself and all the people I know try to vote these ****s out every year.. no such luck in this liberal, welfare loving state! That's putting it lightly.
    Winona Rec
    Pulaski-Boylston
    Redfield Assn
    Osceola Assn

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wayyy South Jersey or Tug Hill
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boylston rider View Post
    Myself and all the people I know try to vote these ****s out every year.. no such luck in this liberal, welfare loving state! That's putting it lightly.
    Well, let me tell you... It really sucked owning property up there paying all the taxes and not getting any services in exchange AND not being able to vote.

    I will say the local road department was great at grading the seasonal roads and plowing snow for us... Other than that... services sucked.
    "Persistent Violator"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Well, let me tell you... It really sucked owning property up there paying all the taxes and not getting any services in exchange AND not being able to vote.

    I will say the local road department was great at grading the seasonal roads and plowing snow for us... Other than that... services sucked.
    New York sucks, but is Jersey really all that wonderful?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    New York sucks, but is Jersey really all that wonderful?
    Wonderful NJ ? I do beleive it has the highest concentration of materialistic ****** bags in the country! LOL!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wayyy South Jersey or Tug Hill
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    New York sucks, but is Jersey really all that wonderful?
    Not really but at least we can vote for the people who are screwing us!

    There are some tax incentives like Farmland Assessment we can take advantage of but we are still on the 5-year plan to exit.

    We had planned on retiring to NY but in the last 20 years things definitely got worse up here as far as costs go.
    "Persistent Violator"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Wayyy South Jersey or Tug Hill
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Wonderful NJ ? I do beleive it has the highest concentration of materialistic ****** bags in the country! LOL!

    If you got it flaunt it... If you ain't got it.. just be a hater.
    "Persistent Violator"

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Jordan,Boylston New York
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Not really but at least we can vote for the people who are screwing us!

    There are some tax incentives like Farmland Assessment we can take advantage of but we are still on the 5-year plan to exit.

    We had planned on retiring to NY but in the last 20 years things definitely got worse up here as far as costs go.
    We are moving to camp on the tug in three years. Our taxes and the population down here in Onondaga county are out of control.. Less people, low taxes and we will b living mortgage free up there.. Taxes vary allot so u can't just live wherever in this state
    Winona Rec
    Pulaski-Boylston
    Redfield Assn
    Osceola Assn

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bridgeport,Boylston
    Posts
    597

    Default

    I was wondering why all the clearing around your camp you have a yard now. That means grass to cut. My wife and I talked about moving up there but that's hard living don't need it at my age , and if something happens to me I couldn't leave this earth knowing I left her up there by her self. ( I know she won't get anybody else because there's no one out there to replace me .)
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •