Thread: Atgp

Default Atgp

Last year we had a guy out mowing trails and he was using a ATV and a pull behind as gas powered mower so he put in for using the ATV for 6 hours and put in the same for the Pull behind gas powered mower and it we rejected for being over 8 hours. This happened because there is no way to put the equipment will out it adding the labor twice. I guess my question is how do you guys handle this or do you have the same problem?
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    Last year we had a guy out mowing trails and he was using a ATV and a pull behind as gas powered mower so he put in for using the ATV for 6 hours and put in the same for the Pull behind gas powered mower and it we rejected for being over 8 hours. This happened because there is no way to put the equipment will out it adding the labor twice. I guess my question is how do you guys handle this or do you have the same problem?
    I dont believe you can put 2 pieces of equipment on 1 person at the same time. You just have to pick the 1 with the highest rate and use that. If you have 2 people on a work crew, you can assign both pieces of equipment 1 to each. I am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    enter both in the equipment "attachment C" for the ATV and mower, and the hours for both equipment, (your right it will populate and labor hours)..... then open the Labor tab "Attachment B" and edit one line to Zero -0- out the labor on one of the equipment so the sum of labor for that day is not over... A roundabout way to do it,,, since in the equipment sheet, you can not change the labor

Quote Originally Posted by jack4cards View Post
    I dont believe you can put 2 pieces of equipment on 1 person at the same time. You just have to pick the 1 with the highest rate and use that. If you have 2 people on a work crew, you can assign both pieces of equipment 1 to each. I am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong. LOL.
    Interesting accounting....

Quote Originally Posted by Postpounder View Post
    I did not realize you could assign two pieces of equip to 1 person at the same time. I have always been told you could not. Guess you learn something new every day. LOL.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Postpounder View Post
    Interesting accounting ???
    Like , let's leave a bulk of our signs and posts up and really for the most part not change any of our numbers so we get paid for doing less. Or , let's just put 1 stake up going across fields because , ?? We feel like it ?
    It doesn't matter what ATGP says or signing book says or 5 letter says. I see this all in my daily travels for work in the winter ! This is a broke, outdated , corrupt system without ANY checks and balances . And until there are some in place we all are pizzing in the wind.
    And when we play by the rules and still get things shot down and denied it sure as he ll makes one think about doing it right and playing by the rules.
    Stay right
    and slow down....

You aren't that good that you can't wreck