After 35 years my days are now almost over at Diamond Pond. The house is now posted for sale and efforts under way to make the home saleable. Jane--(my wife) passed away on Aug.15 th. This place, the best buy and location ever for me a long time snowmobiler. If you snowmobilers are done reading about poor conditions--Always Diamond Pond snow and winter when Twin-Jefferson-Lancaster Etc. Etc. remain bare and unridable. When Colebrook gets a half inch here a half a foot of snow!
I would like to sell the house turn key--Fully furnished--4 great snow mobiles-- Apex-2 up cat-2 Polaris--Many bells and whistles.Tools-new 12 HP snowblower-on and on. The house will be listed by Joey Sweatt-603-833-9922.With every thing--197,000. I bought it when I was 39-and now going on 74--best times-great trails-and wish it could go on and on.
As happens each year-already signs of color dotting the hills across the pond. Fall comes real quick up here peak in 5 weeks and we will see first snows in 10 weeks. Not many Diamond Reports left. Out for now.