Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major trail clouser

Default Major trail clouser

http://redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

Sign on to the above site and read the letter from Woodwise.

Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post

Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

Do you mean Gutchess Lumber?

This means the trail end at the closest junction to the gates and not at the gates
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    This means the trail end at the closest junction to the gates and not at the gates
    At least it won't be a funded trail from the nearest junction to the gates
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Do you mean Gutchess Lumber?
    Yes...sorry

I'm wondering how us camp owners are gonna get into our camps seeing how sno pals would obviously stop grooming .. I know for a fact my neighbors and I won't stand for not getting in and my neighbors are pretty big hitters on the hill ?? I really hope this gets resolved before snowmobiling ,

Quote Originally Posted by ariess10 View Post
    I'm wondering how us camp owners are gonna get into our camps seeing how sno pals would obviously stop grooming .. I know for a fact my neighbors and I won't stand for not getting in and my neighbors are pretty big hitters on the hill ?? I really hope this gets resolved before snowmobiling ,
    I can't speak for them, but would immagine that they would try to find a turn around and groom as far in towards the gate as they can
    Unfortunately it would become an unfunded club trail that dead ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ariess10 View Post
    What do you mean you won't stand for that? If you and your neighbors carry that much weight on the hill you should probably go talk to woodwise and to get this whole mess resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    I can't speak for them, but would immagine that they would try to find a turn around and groom as far in towards the gate as they can
    Unfortunately it would become an unfunded club trail that dead ends.
    I get that really sucks , maybe it becomes a town thing because I'm .5 miles down and there is no way I can get into my camp without plowing or grooming !! Really sucks for both us camp owners and snowmobilers, goes sill just have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    What do you mean you won't stand for that? If you and your neighbors carry that much weight on the hill you should probably go talk to woodwise and to get this whole mess resolved.
    I'm saying is getting into our camps , that closure is a whole different thing , yes my neighbor is very known and has a lot of land up there didn't say me .. right now my concern is getting into my camp
    Last edited by ariess10; 09-01-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast