Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Major trail clouser

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,196

    Default Major trail clouser

    http://redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

    Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

    Sign on to the above site and read the letter from Woodwise.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    http://redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

    Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

    Sign on to the above site and read the letter from Woodwise.
    Do you mean Gutchess Lumber?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cato ny
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    http://redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

    Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

    Sign on to the above site and read the letter from Woodwise.
    This means the trail end at the closest junction to the gates and not at the gates
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cato ny
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by groomerguy View Post
    http://redfieldsnow.snowclubs.com/

    Woodwise the current owner of the property commonly remembered as the Gushest Lumber Co has closed off all of their property to snowmobilers. This means C-5 will end at the gate on the Salmon River RD.

    Sign on to the above site and read the letter from Woodwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    This means the trail end at the closest junction to the gates and not at the gates
    At least it won't be a funded trail from the nearest junction to the gates
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Do you mean Gutchess Lumber?
    Yes...sorry

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    I'm wondering how us camp owners are gonna get into our camps seeing how sno pals would obviously stop grooming .. I know for a fact my neighbors and I won't stand for not getting in and my neighbors are pretty big hitters on the hill ?? I really hope this gets resolved before snowmobiling ,

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariess10 View Post
    I'm wondering how us camp owners are gonna get into our camps seeing how sno pals would obviously stop grooming .. I know for a fact my neighbors and I won't stand for not getting in and my neighbors are pretty big hitters on the hill ?? I really hope this gets resolved before snowmobiling ,
    I can't speak for them, but would immagine that they would try to find a turn around and groom as far in towards the gate as they can
    Unfortunately it would become an unfunded club trail that dead ends.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    1,431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariess10 View Post
    I'm wondering how us camp owners are gonna get into our camps seeing how sno pals would obviously stop grooming .. I know for a fact my neighbors and I won't stand for not getting in and my neighbors are pretty big hitters on the hill ?? I really hope this gets resolved before snowmobiling ,
    What do you mean you won't stand for that? If you and your neighbors carry that much weight on the hill you should probably go talk to woodwise and to get this whole mess resolved.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    I can't speak for them, but would immagine that they would try to find a turn around and groom as far in towards the gate as they can
    Unfortunately it would become an unfunded club trail that dead ends.
    I get that really sucks , maybe it becomes a town thing because I'm .5 miles down and there is no way I can get into my camp without plowing or grooming !! Really sucks for both us camp owners and snowmobilers, goes sill just have to wait and see

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    What do you mean you won't stand for that? If you and your neighbors carry that much weight on the hill you should probably go talk to woodwise and to get this whole mess resolved.
    I'm saying is getting into our camps , that closure is a whole different thing , yes my neighbor is very known and has a lot of land up there didn't say me .. right now my concern is getting into my camp
    Last edited by ariess10; 09-01-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •