Thread: Led headlight bulbs

Default Led headlight bulbs

I just installed led bulbs in my skidoo let me tell you it's the best thing I did they are so bright I will post a link which ones I got https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XH...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are very nice for the rider, they suck for the riders coming up to you. They blind oncoming riders, I damn near hit someone last year because I was blinded by his sled on a narrow trail, good thing he could see because he was going like a bat out of hell and I was going at a pretty good clip myself. It was just a bad situation, I didn't even have time to get slowed down or pulled over.
    I always thought I wanted them until that happened, I made my mind up that I didn't want to be the cause of an accident or be in one. The latest headlights are plenty bright for me.
    Just my 2 cents. Think Snow for this year!!! I'm ready for some riding!!

toolmaker......

I agree with your comment and concern. We have probably all come upon a crash out on the highways; a lot of police, fire and ambulance companies are now all LED equipped .... it is too bright and too confusing as you approach the scene. I can only imagine what it would be like with blowing snow and an oncoming sled.

I too thought I would like to have a set of high intensity bulbs but being on the receiving end of them is a big disadvantage....
    07 ATTACK
    07 RTX
    06 Vector
    03 RX1
    94 ZR 750 STORM ZIPPER

All the polaris come with them stock now. They are great. Had then since 2015
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

These have a very sharp.cutoff line so it's not bad