Thread: Labor Day look Sept 2 nd.

Default Labor Day look Sept 2 nd.

The house never looked so good as more and more efforts clean-clean and remove 35 years of our times at Diamond Pond. Still much to do but a prospective buyer is looking at the house 9 A.M.. They have seen it before and are very pro toward buying it--I Hope! It sure has felt ultra fall like as yesterday north west winds and only hit mid 40s. neighbor still only has a wood stove and needed to get it crankin as upper 30,s over night. This will push the early fall colors along big time. If the house does not sell it will be neat as a pin and such a great place to be. Summer comes to a crashing hault here very early so far as snow fell on Mt. Washington yesterday. I will update if the folks today buy the house as this is the best snowmobile spot going. I would never sell it if Younger times would happen. Getting old is no fun--believe me. Out for now.

Sent you a text, not sure if you do texting? I was very sad the read your post about the passing of your wife. I can't imagine facing such a loss. You know Bruce you can still ride this winter, I can get you a sled to use. If you get the itch just contact me and we will plan a few days of riding. I am sure you will not have any trouble selling your place. It truly is located in the perfect spot for sledding. Take care.

Default Thanks Dave!

Weekends of getting the house in the best shape its been. I have returned the outside to natural Diamond Pond. 22 YEARS OF THE diamond rail road are only in pictures and memory, now a rock garden and all trains will be removed in a few weeks. Sleds and ATV,s will go by the end of the month HOWEVER--If the house does not sell likely I will keep the 2 up 660 cat. A great sled and I will certainly enjoy what ever healthy time left in life and snowmobiling . I am sure the house will sell at some point. For so many reasons this home the best buy and house for me ever! For those who think of buying the best in snowmobile locations they are missing out on a chance to enjoy one of the best spots in the north country and a house. though older has been the best ever. If the house does sell perhaps I will take you up on that chance to ride. Thanks again Dave--Stay healthy as it becomes our number one priority as we age. Off to the gym as it is my daily stop now!!!