Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On a side note....

Does this closure suck? YES! Does it mean loops cant be made absolutely not. As far as what businesses will lose business from this I have not heard mention of Tuggers, Montague, Copenhagen, Hook and Ladder. Sure they will still get a ton of business, but from Redfield way most sleds will now be heading more East and North East vs. straight up toward Barnes and Montague. I would picture most the people who trailered previously to Little John will now unload in Redfield or points south and rather than heading straight toward Montague and Barnes they will be heading more East then utilize more of the southern side of the hill.

Only problem with unloading south of Redfield is a lot of times lately it has been thinner down that way, and with more traffic, trails will close sooner.

Barnes corners/ Montaque will be packed

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeracing View Post
    Barnes corners/ Montaque will be packed
    Redfield - south can be tough at times for snow/ water runs till later season

Stopped at the hayloft to eat Friday night. It was busy and well staffed. Food was good and staff was friendly. I think they will do good when it's up n going full speed. For opening weekend I'd say it was a win
    2006 Polaris fusion
    2012 Polaris rush

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123