Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 9/28 Solution In Sight For Opening Redfield Snowmobile Trails

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    And how long have you been paying attention at tc.com?
    LOL. I know, but couldn't resist! As for sounds of diesels: 1. John Deere 2. Yanmar (in my JD garden tractor) 3. Detroit 4. Powerstroke (Ford's version NOT Navistars).

Per the NYSSA October Newsletter on October 12, 2017:

http://nysnowmobiler.com/wp-content/...m_medium=email

Redfield Trail Issue Update

Many have read or heard about recent trail closures in addition to the Redfield issue. Reroutes will be needed, new bridges or culverts may berequired on the reroutes as well. And that’s after the initial landowner permission and/or state agency permits were obtained, tree trimming/cutting, signing, and making the trails safe as possible as by-passes to trail closure situations will then also be addressed. Clubs’ goal for the trail system is to keep the connectivity of their open and passable, for our enjoyment to go from one community to another to another, as well as for local economic business which helps everyone with keeping local taxes down. And the clubs need volunteer help with their lofty goal!

As of this writing, no new updates have come in from the club regarding the landowner either changing their minds and allowing the trail to proceed as in the past years OR any definitive reroute options being open for this year. Watch the Redfield Snowmobile Association’s Facebook page as well as NYSSA’sfor any known updates and opportunities to help them out.

Thank you for update!

Rumor mill has it a agreement has been made allowing the club two more years use of these trails?
    Lafayette Trail Riders
    Snow Valley Riders
    Tully Trail Blazers
    Redfield Snowmobile Association

Default Lots of rumors

I have heard lots of rumors on this trail with little fact to them. However, at the moment the club's board is not aware of the agreement you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by 600SDI View Post
    I have heard lots of rumors on this trail with little fact to them. However, at the moment the club's board is not aware of the agreement you speak of.
    Thanks John, two different people who belong to the MRC told me of this when I was up there yesterday, I figured if anyone would know it would be you.
    Lafayette Trail Riders
    Snow Valley Riders
    Tully Trail Blazers
    Redfield Snowmobile Association

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234