Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/28 Solution In Sight For Opening Redfield Snowmobile Trails

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeracing View Post
    Maybe, but you thin the sleds out over more trails going north/south it may equal smoother trails. That is if the clubs are able to maintain both. That trail going from Redfield to Salmon River Road gets a lot of traffic!
    Yes. And with less traffic, Ariess10 will finally be able to pull out onto the trail safely.
    Despite what you read on this site, we are in the Golden Age of Snowmobiling.
    Our trails are in good to excellent condition 90% + of the time.
    Our clubs are, for the most part, well-run by dedicated volunteers and leadership.
    Grooming is pretty consistent across the State.
    Your sled is likely the most comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient snowmobile you've ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by OrwellianCamper View Post
    Yes. And with less traffic, Ariess10 will finally be able to pull out onto the trail safely.
    Yes and he’ll still find a way to b!tch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by OrwellianCamper View Post
    I wouldn't bet on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    More trails = More trails for people to B---h about. If the new trail was groomed and SRR wasn't you would hear that, if SRR was was groomed and the new trail wasn't you would hear that it's a no win.
    Whats your point? No trails = no B---hing? Ill take 10 new trails for people to B---h about. Of course there will always be B---hing, Someone was just B---hing about people B---hing about trails, who haven't even B---hed yet. A bumpy trail that people b---h about is way better than a smooth ride on a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEF View Post
    Whats your point? No trails = no B---hing? Ill take 10 new trails for people to B---h about. Of course there will always be B---hing, Someone was just B---hing about people B---hing about trails, who haven't even B---hed yet. A bumpy trail that people b---h about is way better than a smooth ride on a trailer.
    Hey I pay my $45.00 lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZEF View Post
    My point is more trails to groom with a limited work force that's what it =. I don't know if you groom or not but when you go out grooming and people are b---hing about what you didn't do you say to yourself what's the point. The people that are doing all the work for others to enjoy have a life to. I myself get sick of people saying your retired what else do you have to do.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    My point is more trails to groom with a limited work force that's what it =. I don't know if you groom or not but when you go out grooming and people are b---hing about what you didn't do you say to yourself what's the point. The people that are doing all the work for others to enjoy have a life to. I myself get sick of people saying your retired what else do you have to do.
    Yea, I understand how you would feel when people b---h. Thanks for doing what you do

Yes, I do appreciate all the groomers work and have personally seen a mint trail at 7am and at lunch people question if trail was ever groomed simple because of temps and or high traffic. Thank you to all trail maintainers!

ill 2nd that,im also from pa.drive a long way, its always worth it,imo.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeracing View Post
    Yes, I do appreciate all the groomers work and have personally seen a mint trail at 7am and at lunch people question if trail was ever groomed simple because of temps and or high traffic. Thank you to all trail maintainers!
    A couple of years ago, some guys asked if I wanted to join them for a SATURDAY ride on Tug Hill. I looked at the forecasted high of 36 F and said "No way, the trails will be shot by 10:00 AM."

They ignored my words, went up, rode the main bar to bar trails, and then complained that the trails succked and that "no one was grooming". Idiots.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast