Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY Snowmobile Webmap?

Is there anything that can be done to save it? Is it an income problem? Is it a personal issue (if so, I (we) don't need to know specifics, just generally)? Not knowing the App business, are they potentially profitable? In other words, would the purchase of the company save the app? I know there a lot of haters for Linda's company, but I'll tell you that I'm more comfortable knowing when my boy and his friends are out riding that they can count on her app to guide them home or to safety otherwise. Anyone have an inside scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Is there anything that can be done to save it? Is it an income problem? Is it a personal issue (if so, I (we) don't need to know specifics, just generally)? Not knowing the App business, are they potentially profitable? In other words, would the purchase of the company save the app? I know there a lot of haters for Linda's company, but I'll tell you that I'm more comfortable knowing when my boy and his friends are out riding that they can count on her app to guide them home or to safety otherwise. Anyone have an inside scoop?

Having the map is a nice tool, but I think too many people are losing their sense of direction and putting too much faith in technology. I've always felt that getting lost and finding my way again is most of the fun when I go riding. Just remember to never pass a gas station without topping off when heading into unknown territory even if it is $5 or $6 bucks a gallon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12