Thread: Update on washed out bridge in Altmar

Default Update on washed out bridge in Altmar

I took a ride up to Altmar to check on the progress of the bridge washout repair on the multi-use trail that we know in the winter as C5A.
    The Oswego County Highway Department is doing an excellent job at replacing the bridge with a culvert. It looked 95% complete. This will not be an issue by winter I am quite sure . I am sure the folks at Tailwater and other area businesses will see a steady flow of snowmobilers this winter. The big lake (Ontario) is warm and will be ready to deliver it's lake effect upon us.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by xfired View Post
    I took a ride up to Altmar to check on the progress of the bridge washout repair on the multi-use trail that we know in the winter as C5A.
    The Oswego County Highway Department is doing an excellent job at replacing the bridge with a culvert. It looked 95% complete. This will not be an issue by winter I am quite sure . I am sure the folks at Tailwater and other area businesses will see a steady flow of snowmobilers this winter. The big lake (Ontario) is warm and will be ready to deliver it's lake effect upon us.
    Great Job Oswego County!! A big Thank You for helping us to keep tourism alive & well here in our area!!

"SnoPacker"