Thread: Oct 21 Diamond Pond look

Default Oct 21 Diamond Pond look

A winter look now as 99% of the trees here at the pond are bare. No snow yet nothing even close. A beautiful day yesterday for blowing away all the leaves although a strong wind helped. Still warm(For here) 71 in Boston 51 here but not a cloud. Things are very different now that my wife has passed away. Nice to still be able to enjoy being here. With help from a friend of years the house is in great shape. We ran a hose up to the garage yesterday and gave all the sleds a good washing and waxing and they sure look sharp all cleaned up--like new! Almost all ready for winter. Actually if I knew the house will not sell I would like a new snowmobile but am sure once I buy one the house will go. I sure am not unhappy no one seems likely to buy my home (yet). Because I am not dead yet and in retrospect this is such a great place for a snowmobiler I still feel so glad This has been part of my life for now my 35 th year. Looks like perhaps another winter coming up and perhaps a new riding companion. One great thing--In 34 winters I have ridden every thousands of miles out of my garage! Never had to trailer a mile. The trailer I have, only to pick up a new sled or a tune up. With such nice weather-am on my way for a 11.30 train and up to the top of Mt Washington on the Cog Rail Way. Now if I could only stop from getting older. Life is still good! Out for now.

Bruce, you need to advertise your camp on Hard Core Sledder. Plenty of people looking for places.

Default Dave--

Quote Originally Posted by streamer View Post
    Bruce, you need to advertise your camp on Hard Core Sledder. Plenty of people looking for places.
    Dave-- The only reason the camp is for sale is I am going on 74 now and longevity is not in my DNA. Otherwise a new sled and off I would go. I don't really want to sell it is been the best spot ever for a snowmobiler. No rat race or like may go on in other spots. Most snow etc. This is the best spot for a guy and his girl a young family who loves north country living. It worked for me Big time and for the right person-s as good as it gets! The house is old. Has had years of TLC and every thing works!!!!! If a great season happens who knows I will remove it from selling and keep going to the gym. Good health is so important now and work every day to keep good health happening. Looking at a new MXZ 850 E TEC or MXZ TNT 900 ACE. I don't need a rocket like my APEX. Comfort. reliability. economy now for me. What would you buy?

As you may remember Bill and I have 2015 Skidoo 900 ace renegades. We have over 8000 miles and only one problem on Bill's sled, one coil pack covered on warranty. That 850 is way over kill for our type of riding. I like the extra length of the renegade. Knowing how you ride, I think the best sled for you would be the Blizzard. It is a 129 length track, 900 ace. The Enduro is the same length with more bells and whistles including air ride rear suspension controlled from a button on the bars. Lemieuxs would love to sell and service a sled for you. Remember you are welcome to join us during the weeks that Bill comes north from VA. Take care