Thread: 2005 Ski-Doo Renegade X - $2,499 - Buffalo, NY

Red face 2005 Ski-Doo Renegade X - $2,499 - Buffalo, NY

2005 Ski-Doo MXZX Renegade 600 H.O. SDI For Sale

- 136” track with 1.25” paddles which does a great job in bridging the moguls and smoothing out the ride, plus the longer track is great in the deep snow. While your buddies are getting stuck, you won’t be. Plus the smooth Riding Rider Forward Chassis design allows this sled to fit into a regular 10 foot clamshell, enclosed trailer.
    - This the “X” package model with the REBUILDABLE KYB shocks, with adjustable compression dampening “clicker” on the rear suspension. Regular Renegades have disposable (junk) shocks that cannot be rebuilt; the “X” package shocks are easily a $1,000 or more if you were to put them on a regular Renegade.
    - 594cc semi-directed motor which is far more reliable than the 800 time bombs or 600 carbed sleds, plus it use far less gas and oil; I usually get 16 MPG.
    - Electric and Pull Start
    - Electronic Reverse (light weight and no transmission to fail or maintain)
    - Upgraded Electric Fuel Gage
    - Upgraded Temperature Gage
    - Hand and Thumb Warmers
    - Tall Bar Riser
    - Upgraded Heavier Skid Springs
    - Spare Belt
    - Owned by a “mature” adult, not flogged on by some kid
    - Everything works as it should
    - Needs Nothing
    - No Trades Please
    - $2,499

I'm actually in the market for a 2 up sled, can a 2 up seat and backrest be added to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarv View Post
    I'm actually in the market for a 2 up sled, can a 2 up seat and backrest be added to this?
    It has the 1 piece "X" seat. So if you are looking for an OEM solution, you would need to get a Ski-Doo 1+1 capable seat from a salvage yard.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/snw/d...374468969.html

However, or one could add a Kimpex Seat-Jack:

https://www.kimpex.com/en-us/product...eat?sku=288016

Last edited by Trail Ryder; 1 Week Ago at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarv View Post
    i have a 2005 renegade 800 for sale with a 2 up seat, 2 belts a set of carbites and a set of hifaxes for sale with 6931 miles on it always dealer maintained and kept indoors asking 3000.00 or best offer

Quote Originally Posted by Trail Ryder View Post

2005 Ski-Doo MXZX Renegade 600 H.O. SDI For Sale

- 136” track with 1.25” paddles which does a great job in bridging the moguls and smoothing out the ride, plus the longer track is great in the deep snow. While your buddies are getting stuck, you won’t be. Plus the smooth Riding Rider Forward Chassis design allows this sled to fit into a regular 10 foot clamshell, enclosed trailer.
    - This the “X” package model with the REBUILDABLE KYB shocks, with adjustable compression dampening “clicker” on the rear suspension. Regular Renegades have disposable (junk) shocks that cannot be rebuilt; the “X” package shocks are easily a $1,000 or more if you were to put them on a regular Renegade.
    - 594cc semi-directed motor which is far more reliable than the 800 time bombs or 600 carbed sleds, plus it use far less gas and oil; I usually get 16 MPG.
    - Electric and Pull Start
    - Electronic Reverse (light weight and no transmission to fail or maintain)
    - Upgraded Electric Fuel Gage
    - Upgraded Temperature Gage
    - Hand and Thumb Warmers
    - Tall Bar Riser
    - Upgraded Heavier Skid Springs
    - Spare Belt
    - Owned by a “mature” adult, not flogged on by some kid
    - Everything works as it should
    - Needs Nothing
    - No Trades Please
    - $2,499

When was the last time the shocks were rebuilt? When did the top end get rebuilt?

Quote Originally Posted by skippydooo View Post
    i have a 2005 renegade 800 for sale with a 2 up seat, 2 belts a set of carbites and a set of hifaxes for sale with 6931 miles on it always dealer maintained and kept indoors asking 3000.00 or best offer
    Got any pics? Where is the sled located?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by fejjj View Post
    When was the last time the shocks were rebuilt? When did the top end get rebuilt?
    Shocks were recently rebuilt. For more information call 716-359-9039.

Thanks.