Thread: Crickets...

Default Crickets...

Crickets and the BraaaaaaaaaaP squad.... (Enough AAAAs for you?)

That is all we get... Nonsense and silence.... The sport of snowmobiling is doomed.

When the season starts in December there will be many people crying that trails are "CLOSED FOR THE SEASON" but will they do anything NOW when it counts???

NO! They have other things to do like hunting and picking their nose.

You are either a snowmobiler or you are not... most fall into the latter category they are not snowmobilers but whiners.
    "Persistent Violator"

You sir, certainly fall into the whiner category! When trails are closed, I shall install my mountain can and make my own trails! I am snowmobiler, hear my BRAAAAAP!!!

Default What No More Sticks To Move.....

Quote Originally Posted by RENEGADE13 View Post
    You sir, certainly fall into the whiner category! When trails are closed, I shall install my mountain can and make my own trails! I am snowmobiler, hear my BRAAAAAP!!!
    Where's the LIKE BUTTON!!!!!

What no more sticks to move old wise one, Way South Jackwagon, just gonna sit at your compute and spewing BS.... Ain't over yet, I'm betting you'd like it to be but, not quite yet!!!!

I see why they call you slow guy......... didn't get past middle school did ya?

Default School

School....was too busy sledden' and that's why I'm one of them un-educated clueless people...

I think the only people crying are the ones that sit back and want to give orders instead of actually going out and doing the work that had to be done. Yeah we like are sleds sharp An a good rasp of the braaap but sh!t when it comes down to workin you guys are the ones at the meeting saying what needs to be done then when it comes down to it y'all aren't there when it's time to actually go out An do the work. You got millions of excuses every time on why you couldn't make it, why don't you just tell them the truth you want to sit on couch and eat some tator chips and watch m.a.s.h

Default No worries...

I hear Deputy Dawg will be back on the trails with additional funding from King Andy this season. Already heard he has a hard on for "cans" and backpack searches for dope.
    "Why does everyone ride a snowmobile like it's the last lap of the motocross race?"- Said by a new snowmobiler friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk-82 View Post
    I hear Deputy Dawg will be back on the trails with additional funding from King Andy this season. Already heard he has a hard on for "cans" and backpack searches for dope.
    The dope might be wearing the backpack.