Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Redfield's Trails

Quote Originally Posted by Sled Dog View Post
    Maybe this is stupid but who do we thank for this? I'm on that trail almost every time I go to Tug Hill. Was really happy to see it got figured out.
    Thank Woodwise and all of the landowners that make the trail system possible!
    Thank them by staying on the marked trails, getting rid of the loud pipes, not leaving trash behind, not riding past their houses at rediculious hours and by acting appreciative and respectful while using the trails rather than a bunch of wild animals.
    That would be how I would suggest we thank all the landowners.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Winterbeach can now take his camp off the market due to having groomed access once again.
    His daddyís camp. 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Winterbeach can now take his camp off the market due to having groomed access once again.
    LMAO !!!

Thanks 600SDI as well.

OK so everyone go back to sleep now... No need for concern until the next threat of a trail closure. NOT!

Wake up people!

Just because the immediate problem is adverted does not mean there will not be future problems!

Trail and land use advocacy is a 24/7/365 issue... Blink or close your eyes for a few seconds and another trail can and will be closed!

Loud pipes and failure to stay on the trail are still major reasons for trail closure... You can help by refusing to ride or associate with abusers of the system.
    "Persistent Violator"

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    ok so everyone go back to sleep now... No need for concern until the next threat of a trail closure. Not!

Wake up people!

Just because the immediate problem is adverted does not mean there will not be future problems!

Trail and land use advocacy is a 24/7/365 issue... Blink or close your eyes for a few seconds and another trail can and will be closed!

Loud pipes and failure to stay on the trail are still major reasons for trail closure... You can help by refusing to ride or associate with abusers of the system.
    phantom for president lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    OK so everyone go back to sleep now... No need for concern until the next threat of a trail closure. NOT!

Wake up people!

The last minute intervention by the state representatives is kind of like a parent who always bails their kid out of trouble and never makes them take responsibility for anything. Sure itís nice that the trail will be open this winter. Unfortunately the only lesson that was taught is that mommy and daddy will take care of it when thereís another problem.

Quote Originally Posted by orangef7 View Post
    The last minute intervention by the state representatives is kind of like a parent who always bails their kid out of trouble and never makes them take responsibility for anything. Sure itís nice that the trail will be open this winter. Unfortunately the only lesson that was taught is that mommy and daddy will take care of it when thereís another problem.
    I spoke directly to the landowner who told me that they decided to reopen their land to snowmobile use 3 weeks ago, but that it took some time to get with the club to be sure their good working relationship was still in-tact. And that a couple of club reps were in contact with Woodwise since the closure was announced, trying to work things out. Hopefully, as the landowner told me...this will be open well into the future. They do own properties all across Upstate that have snowmobile trails on, so this was a unique issue that caused them to close it down in the first place. Positive work with the Town, the club, the Tug Hill Commission, others, and the windmill company all helped here with the final press made by our elected officials to make it official.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

Default counseling needed

Sounds like you have unresolved issues with your parents.
    Maybe you should consider counseling?

Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    I spoke directly to the landowner who told me that they decided to reopen their land to snowmobile use 3 weeks ago, but that it took some time to get with the club to be sure their good working relationship was still in-tact. And that a couple of club reps were in contact with Woodwise since the closure was announced, trying to work things out. Hopefully, as the landowner told me...this will be open well into the future. They do own properties all across Upstate that have snowmobile trails on, so this was a unique issue that caused them to close it down in the first place. Positive work with the Town, the club, the Tug Hill Commission, others, and the windmill company all helped here with the final press made by our elected officials to make it official.
    So itís a case of politicians taking all of the credit for other peopleís hard work. Sounds about right.

So itís a case of politicians taking all of the credit for other peopleís hard work. Sounds about right.
    I am not saying that. I don't know what they said. Trail is open though...
    Last edited by 800cc28; 4 Days Ago at 03:55 PM.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast