Thread: Nov.25 th look Diamond Pond

Default Nov.25 th look Diamond Pond

Arive after Thanksgiving as its time to make sure the winter heat is on. As happened so many years,bare ground most every where but winter like at my home on Diamond Pond. Snow banks -Little Diamond frozen-and 3 inches ground cover. Warm today however but am sure a return to snow and cold tomorrow as a cold front expected over night. There have been a few folks looking at the(for sale) house but no offers yet. For me no sale means another great snowmobile season. Perhaps if I drop my price the house would go but after 35 years I know where and who gets winter snows and always here most reliable snow winter after winter. I am sure if more people knew --this is a number one spot for a snowmobile family.Usually hard winter can begin at any time now and so many seasons Dec.15 would signal the actual chance to ride SDR and PRR trails. I would think a house sale could suffer this time of year but if so, a few more Diamond reports could happen. Get your sleds ready almost time!!!

Default Sunday snow

Snow happened after midnight and this A.M. about an inch at 8 A.M. Temp 27 warmer mid week but large storm Friday and Saturday. Lets hope its snow up this way. Any large snow will set the stage for the start of the season. If there will be snow it will be here at Diamond Pond stay tuned!!

It would be great if you could post pictures with your reports.