Thread: Border Riders

Default Border Riders

I am a member of the Enchanted Mountains Border Riders Snowmobile Club, located just over the border in NY..As of this morning, we have 86 current season members.
    Of those, 18 are from New York, 4 are from Ohio, and 64 are from Pennsylvania....just want to say thanks for the support pa riders! you are all awesome!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The SURGEON GENERAL never said anything about SMOKIN your friends

Default Ny registration

Hello I am from pa and thinking about getting a ny registration. How do I go about doing this. A friend said it helps to join a club. Thanks

Default NY Reg

Quote Originally Posted by nightfiref7efi View Post
    Hello I am from pa and thinking about getting a ny registration. How do I go about doing this. A friend said it helps to join a club. Thanks
    It is very easy.
    Go to NYSSA website, join a club, print voucher. Registration is $45 if you join a club. $100 if you do not.
    http://nysnowmobiler.com/

Then go to NY DMV and register. Make sure to enter your voucher number. You can print a 15 day temporary registration so you can go ride right away.
    They will mail you your permanent registration sticker.
    https://dmv.ny.gov/registration/register-snowmobile

I just joined and I'm from Pennsylvania,Thanks for the help. Hope tgis means we will get some snow or let's start will freezing temperatures!

Quote Originally Posted by pafirecat View Post
    I am a member of the Enchanted Mountains Border Riders Snowmobile Club, located just over the border in NY..As of this morning, we have 86 current season members.
    Of those, 18 are from New York, 4 are from Ohio, and 64 are from Pennsylvania....just want to say thanks for the support pa riders! you are all awesome!
    You're welcome Now I need to know if you would have said us Pa riders are awesome if you weren't one of us?
    krispyk
    '09 Ski-doo MXZ 600ho ETEC
    50th Anniversary Edition

Quote Originally Posted by krispyk View Post
    You're welcome Now I need to know if you would have said us Pa riders are awesome if you weren't one of us?
    lol, of course!
    The SURGEON GENERAL never said anything about SMOKIN your friends