Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Groomer GPS

Quote Originally Posted by Polarizer View Post
    No point in debating facts with a person like you who only spews and doesnt know how to listen or consider other ideas.
    You realize what you typed is fairly useless and irrelevant , right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
    Itís too bad you bring no facts to the table Dave better
    Luck next time. You should know better!

Default more details

Quote Originally Posted by 600 adventure View Post
    The groomer I run had GPS in it last season Data compared to manual AG P was right on we did not spend any where near that.
    I support GPS in the groomer but it won't be my cell phone.
    So, how does that work?
    Groomer run data collected and then entered into ATGP manually by a human or does it go straight from groomer run to OPRHP/sponsor without touching human hands?

Is the data collection part automated, but same data ends up at OPRHP as if a manual system?
    If so I dont see how that could eliminate fraud .... which was Roadmasters key wish.

Would like to know more about it, not to argue but maybe good info to share among clubs.
    Last edited by Polarizer; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:26 PM.

Never drove one, so what have does that have to do with the price of beans?
    Is this another "only groomer drivers are cool" sentiment?
    Groomer drivers are GREAT but also the people that work behind the scenes are the backbone of the state trail system too.
    Of course you haven't, so when someone who does hears about a club that may have bent the rules to get their money without doing the work it pizzes him off. Knowing how a long night flattening out two footers wears you out I'm sure it would pizz even a know it all like you off. The technology is there , they should all have them .... period. But as others have said , since you have all the facts maybe you could solve the obviously broke system called New York Snowmobiling.
    Stay right
    and slow down....

You aren't that good that you can't wreck

Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Of course you haven't, so when someone who does hears about a club that may have bent the rules to get their money without doing the work it pizzes him off. Knowing how a long night flattening out two footers wears you out I'm sure it would pizz even a know it all like you off. The technology is there , they should all have them .... period. But as others have said , since you have all the facts maybe you could solve the obviously broke system called New York Snowmobiling.
    you've been drinkin the Koolaid dude
    but since you are pizzed off that means any fantasy you buy into is true, in your mind anyway
    call your hero and find out what you need to type next
    Last edited by Polarizer; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:29 PM.

you've been drinkin the Koolaid dude
    but since you are pizzed off that means any fantasy you buy into is true, in your mind anyway
    call your hero and find out what you need to type next
    So youíre saying thereís no fraud? TFF did you take your hand out of your pants when you typed that or after you got of the phone with your real hero?

Nice try but get your own monikers for people and once again howís it feel to be behind the 8 ball? Are your signs all up for your five day season yet? Kinda sad when you get paid the same as those with seasons tenfold longer isnít it?

Default Everybody relax

C'mon guys let's just sit back and relax for a moment. There's a NYSSA mtg today. I'm sure at this very moment they are discussing GPS units in groomers and the potential fraud that's in the system. I bet by 3pm this afternoon we will still not be any closer to GPS units in the groomers or making the system any better. They only been discussing it for the last 7 or 8yrs. These desicions take time you know. In the mean time I, like all the others who tried and said I'm outta here, will enjoy the view from the woods, our work shops or anything else we are doing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Breaker View Post
    C'mon guys let's just sit back and relax for a moment. There's a NYSSA mtg today. I'm sure at this very moment they are discussing GPS units in groomers and the potential fraud that's in the system. I bet by 3pm this afternoon we will still not be any closer to GPS units in the groomers or making the system any better. They only been discussing it for the last 7 or 8yrs. These desicions take time you know. In the mean time I, like all the others who tried and said I'm outta here, will enjoy the view from the woods, our work shops or anything else we are doing today.
    Maybe whoever replaces Chris at Parks will be more on board with getting GPS units in groomers. LOL.
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    Maybe whoever replaces Chris at Parks will be more on board with getting GPS units in groomers. LOL.
    Why that program is a well polished turd?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12