Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gang Way!!!!

Default Gang Way!!!!

All I can say is, any bets as to sleds that will be heading to the snow spots by weeks end or weekend if the projected snowfall hits??? Trails won't be open until Mon on the hill. Don't know about Buffalo area.

Default Sounthern Zone Trails can open (Check Local Clubs) Sunset Dec, 19th.

Southern Zone hunting ends Dec, 19th at sunset. If there is snow and clubs are ready they can open trails Sunset on the 19th.

Name:  2017-12-04 11_05_33-Summary of 2017-18 New York State Hunting Seasons - huntseasons17.pdf.jpg
Views: 1069
Size:  17.1 KB
    2013 Ski Doo XRS 600HO
    2005 Ski Doo GTX 600HO SDI

Quote Originally Posted by justkicn View Post
    Southern Zone hunting ends Dec, 19th at sunset. If there is snow and clubs are ready they can open trails Sunset on the 19th.

Name:  2017-12-04 11_05_33-Summary of 2017-18 New York State Hunting Seasons - huntseasons17.pdf.jpg
Views: 1069
Size:  17.1 KB
    Chataqua county is marked Looks like not enough snow to ride anyways! PRAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepers View Post
    All I can say is, any bets as to sleds that will be heading to the snow spots by weeks end or weekend if the projected snowfall hits??? Trails won't be open until Mon on the hill. Don't know about Buffalo area.
    What kind of idiot would ride a snowmobile after an inch of rain that's going to come down on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Knight View Post
    What kind of idiot would ride a snowmobile after an inch of rain that's going to come down on Tuesday?
    We have done that, few years back had a lot of rain and then it snowed a lot. it was a mess. so called that ride the CNY Snirt Run lol
    Tri-Valley Trail Riders

Default Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Knight View Post
    Someone has to pack it down.
    2013 Ski Doo XRS 600HO
    2005 Ski Doo GTX 600HO SDI

What about the base!
    "Persistent Violator"

Default Base

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    what about the base!
    base? We don"t need no stinkin base

I will be heading up with my trailer full,but only to drop sleds off at camp,so please don't think I'm one of those idiots.lol
    I feel the need for speed

Proud member of Purple palace inn,Redfield,NewYork

Proud member of Redfield Sno-rec club

This is a late start for the seasonals on the hill. 1" of rain followed by 2-3' of powder is how the season basically starts on the hill every year. We are talking about well drained seasonal roads which by the way are open year round and will be good riding with 2-3' of powder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast