Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gang Way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DareDog View Post
    We have done that, few years back had a lot of rain and then it snowed a lot. it was a mess. so called that ride the CNY Snirt Run lol
    Desperate times, call for desperate measures.

No base and ground isn't froze yet. No decent riding until after the first of the year which is the norm.

"We've ridden in worse" doesn't everyone say that? I remember 20 years ago, early season trails around here being wide open mud areas in the woods! I don't miss those days!

How many that COULD ride and plan on going up could have also gone up without their sleds instead to help the clubs finish their signing so they can actually "open" their trails? I hear a few clubs need help, so instead of riding fresh snow on top of mud and open water holes, come up and volunteer a few hours with those clubs (who are advertising trail work day help needed) that maintain the trails you ride when TH gets pounded with early season Lake Effect Snow? Give those same ole volunteers who are getting burned out again this year some much needed help this weekend, waiting until the snow settles and the water freezes up before riding the trails that they have to finish.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

Default Little John Forest

Even if our trails were open and there not because of our southern zone is still open for hunting, there nowhere near ready because we just got our T.R.P. Sat. The gates are closed and there are trees and limbs down all over and with this snow coming they will be covered making it harder to clean up. I think we will be having a senior citizen work day soon. We'll be talking about it Fri. at our monthly meeting stop by, meeting starts at 7:30.
    Last edited by Loner 618; 1 Week Ago at 06:34 PM.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Default When you see me...

Don't think I am heading up to ride on Saturday when you see me heading north. Just going up to pick up my kids new sled. Then bring it back to Pa to get it ready for when the season is open.

Save the base!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12