Thread: Landowner insurance certificates

Default Landowner insurance certificates

Last night my wife and I were sitting together renewing a bunch of our landowner insurance certificates on the NYSSA website.. We got through about 30 renewals successfully and then all of a sudden when I hit renew, the screen would refresh and say it renewed it successfully, but then that landowner was no-where to be found on our list, and we did not receive the e-mail saying it was successful. It was like it was deleting instead of renewing. It did this for 3 people, so I went ahead and stopped. Anyone else see this? We still have about 10 more to renew, but I would prefer to just hit renew instead of re-entering the info.

Must be you pissed in one of the employees Cheerios because no one ever has problems but me per the hero!

ok, looks like we were not waiting long enough.. just logged back into the system and the missing landowners are back.

Quote Originally Posted by gcracker View Post
    ok, looks like we were not waiting long enough.. just logged back into the system and the missing landowners are back.
    Yup... You must have hit RENEW too quickly and loaded the system. Once it caught up, no problems. Glad to see you are able to get the COIs.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

I was waiting for the screen to refresh and tell me it was successful.. it is really a painful system.. I have so many requests for changes..

1.) Why can't we go through and click a bunch of checks next to the ones we want to renew and then have it process them in bulk?
    2.) It would be nice if it would automatically download the pdf instead of having to click the pdf button. I know it e-mails them, but that is even more steps to download.
    3.) Have a way to verify the information on an existing request before renewing it.. I would like to validate the address incase it has changed.

We are having the IT company that built the system to what it is today try to include an EDIT feature button for changes. But the software doesn't allow multiple renewals, or it overloads itself. Just the way it was built, as I understand it.
    It's a COI storage software system, where the COIs are saved as PDFs that have to be accessed direct from the page.
    We have updated it this year, listing landowners alphabetically to make it easier to locate a specific one. And will update it more based on requests that can be accommodated by the IT company.

One problem I've found is the guy in our club that does them missed some or we have had new landowners to add. So I've added them and this is where the problem is when he renews them it only renew the ones he enter in the system and then I have to go back and renew the one in added. It's not really that big of a deal it's just a pain.
    Groomer Master
    Groomer Operator
    Trail Boss
    former President

Quote Originally Posted by tsnow View Post
    One problem I've found is the guy in our club that does them missed some or we have had new landowners to add. So I've added them and this is where the problem is when he renews them it only renew the ones he enter in the system and then I have to go back and renew the one in added. It's not really that big of a deal it's just a pain.
    Terry,

If your club wants them all under one person's NYSSA ID membership then just contact our office with the names and 6 digit ID memberships of the 2 that are utilizing the system now, then indicate which one of the 2 is to be the single person to have them attached to going forward and we can correct that.

Thanks, great to hear it is still being worked on and possibly updated.