Thread: arctic at TXI heated shield helmet for sale

Default arctic at TXI heated shield helmet for sale

OK I have a lightly use Arctic cat TXI helmet for sale, size XL, I wore it maybe 2 max 3 times last yr
    it came with standard shield, and I also bought the electric shield for it, its still brand new, and just installed on helmet, still has protective len covers on both sides of new shield , its 100% new here
    regular double lens shield is also in like new condition, no scratches!
    helmet is clean, minus some finger prints smudges from handling while taking pic's
    forgot to wipe down before I took pic's
    still have original boxes for all things, helmet and shield, (has power cord too)and has the Arctic cat helmet bag as well
    and I also added a quick release buckle(OEM. one is still on helmet, they just attach to that, no damage to OEM one))
    $160.00 plus shipping
    shield kit alone was 90 bucks, and its still brand new just installed on helmet a few days ago

selling due to I bought a modular helmet and this was just a back up to other helmets I already have, that I bought in-case anyone wanted to ride one of my other sleds,
    so just don't need it !
    its located at zip code 18237, Northeast PA, could maybe help with deliver to save shipping too!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by mrbb1; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:10 AM.

helmet sold today!