Thread: Modified Exhaust Tickets

Name:  b3e3cd66081e6a5dd54032a25bb8bf1e--loud-exhaust-car-quotes.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  17.3 KB

Name:  hears-yourstraight-pipe-gives-you-a-thumbs-up-do-you-657526.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  11.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    Tell me your kidding about bikes. Motorcycles have other motorist to share the road with and yes my bike is a little throaty but when a car is drifting in my lane because he doesn't see me I'll role down a little just to let him know I'm there. A snowmobile shares the road with who ?
    Well, if we're talking Tug Hill, the trail map is also the road map.

The cops are too damn lazy to give tickets to all the unmuffled Harleys, diesel trucks and rice burners driving past your house. What makes anyone think they will be anxious to get out the ticket pad in the snow and cold.

I agree it is long overdue but good luck getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by az99 View Post
    The cops are too damn lazy to give tickets to all the unmuffled Harleys, diesel trucks and rice burners driving past your house. What makes anyone think they will be anxious to get out the ticket pad in the snow and cold.

I agree it is long overdue but good luck getting it done.
    B I N G O

and for the record..... my sled is stock.

Default i don't get on it

everybody with mod. exhaust says I don't get on it ; just heading back from the lake through the park and my property yhere a a few minor hills; they can't get up the hill without getting on it! who the hell are these people trying to convince. I think its time to go back to stock or stay off the trails! if caught ; take the sled for the season; second offense; take the sled and auction them off after the season with stock exhause paid for by the sale of such sleds; simple; just obey the damn laws or stay home
    if i said it once, i'll say it again. what was it i said?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWay View Post
    Did you forget that most people got into this sport and all motorsports in general for the sound of the engine and the smell of the exhaust. We are motorheads. If snowmobiles were quiet or even worse electric you would probably lose 75% of riders and sport would cease to exist. It seems like it's our fellow snowmobiles riders they are doing most of the *****ing and making the problem seem a lot bigger than it really is.
    yeah but when most trails run thru private lands that can be closed at any time the owners wish, and THEY don't want loud noisy pipes on THERE lands
    the sport ain;'t going to last long at all if trails get closed and we have NO place left to ride

SO< two wrongs never make a right

for the sport to last, it takes consideration to ALL that have bigger pieces of the puzzle , like LAND owners
    as without them, all the motor heads in the world will be watching OLD videos of what USED to be!

most motor heads want the HP< and honestly DON"T Need to have the nose to have it, and many I bet would be just as happy of the H came with LESS noise
    I raced many things, and NOSE was never any of my concerns when racing or running motors, unless it was a sound of something failing LOL
    which I rather hear sooner than later , if a LOUD exhaust was covering it up on me!

I hate the noise and smell ! 4 strokes will be replacing all the stinky loud sleds.
    Im confused, wait... maybe i'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Id take that challenge.
    Can I get a front row ticket??
    Chris
    Orleans County Snowdrifters
    Shawnee Sno-Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by jds1200 View Post
    I have to agree with my buddy Roady on this one! There is no need for these sleds with modified exhausts on our trails. We have enough issues with the ****s who can't read and stay on the marked trails.
    This thread is full of firsts!!
    Chris
    Orleans County Snowdrifters
    Shawnee Sno-Chiefs

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast