Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Agtp

Quote Originally Posted by clicksallot View Post
    If parks would hire someone with some snowmobile experience maybe things would change, stand by as the next stooge is installed........ she'll be coming round the snowbank when she comes, you can get your meet and greet at the Take a Friend Snowmobiling event at the Grafton Lakes State Park Jan 27th. get ready to be depressed.
    Will Ride Clean NY also be at this event? Nobody has seen or heard from them in quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by 800cc28 View Post
    It says that the labor and equipment entries are for Trail ID#s only, that you can't use grooming run loops for those entries...not actual grooming runs. But it still makes no sense to make such a change even for the labor and equipment?
    I expected that the wording would have been corrected by now, with a clearer message. But...from what I was told the statement was supposed to reference many entries using the grooming loops for all of their club's labor or equipment hour entries instead of the actual individual trail the work was being performed on. I have been told that clubs should use the specific trail # for all projects, and that if the grooming loop is the most descriptive choice in your trails drop-down most that it can be used. Loops shouldn't be the only ones used though.
    Stay Right and BETWEEN the Stakes!!

Join a club WHEREVER you ride!

Default quite possible

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Breaker View Post
    Will Ride Clean NY also be at this event? Nobody has seen or heard from them in quite some time.
    I would imagine that is a possibility, but like everyone else I haven't seen anything out of them in some time.

I would imagine that is a possibility, but like everyone else I haven't seen anything out of them in some time.
    Interesting seeing how you have suddenly become so knowledgeable in the workings of this sport. Maybe you escaped Darrin's basement and found out he and his root beer buddy are as clueless as we all know. However I highly doubt you can see it with your given height limitations.

So you didnít disband your 501C3 then?

Default Suddenly?

Interesting seeing how you have suddenly become so knowledgeable in the workings of this sport. Maybe you escaped Darrin's basement and found out he and his root beer buddy are as clueless as we all know. However I highly doubt you can see it with your given height limitations.
    I have suddenly become knowledgeable in this sport? you don't know who I am nor do you know I've been snowmobiling for the last 32 years and actively involved with snowmobiling for the last 12. I too have built trails, groomed trails worked through land owner issues etc. don't go assuming you know every one or everything , you'll quickly find your level of ignorance.

good bunch of guesses though, albeit wrong.

Default confused again

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    So you didnít disband your 501C3 then?
    I wouldn't put myself through the aggravation of starting one.

Yeah being the CEO of one that has failed like Ride Clean was probably bad enough. But when you have Bert and Ernie as your Board of Directors it is probably a tough go.

Name:  8CBC923D-9026-417A-B724-F07C2E857728.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  12.5 KB
    Looks like you already did Paul.

Oh yeah where did the money go?

Default Inspector Clouseau

Yeah being the CEO of one that has failed like Ride Clean was probably bad enough. But when you have Bert and Ernie as your Board of Directors it is probably a tough go.
    Stick with the fish hatchery business, you'll never make a good detective.

I do find it cute that your trying to figure out who I am, I'm not single and I don't go that way. If I were gay, I have better choice in men.
    just here to share info I know about. I'd also like to see snowmobiling last a few more generations in this state.

this site provides an opportunity to be anonymous and post that way, in order for me to share info I may stumble upon anonymity is imperative.
    sorry, you can guess all you want but I can pretty much guarantee you never heard of me nor will you ever know if you've met me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast