Thread: Agtp

Default Kato

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Attachment 3317

Looks like you already did Paul.

Oh yeah where did the money go?
    You must be working with Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by clicksallot View Post
    Stick with the fish hatchery business, you'll never make a good detective.

I do find it cute that your trying to figure out who I am, I'm not single and I don't go that way. If I were gay, I have better choice in men.
    just here to share info I know about. I'd also like to see snowmobiling last a few more generations in this state.

this site provides an opportunity to be anonymous and post that way, in order for me to share info I may stumble upon anonymity is imperative.
    sorry, you can guess all you want but I can pretty much guarantee you never heard of me nor will you ever know if you've met me.
    Thatís 8 Watervliet Ave Cohoes right Paul?

You must be working with Clouseau
    Does the Denial river run east west or north south in Albany Paul Lenz?

Default Very amusing

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    Thatís 8 Watervliet Ave Cohoes right Paul?
    You're pretty good at not figuring things out, I do find this amusing, you constantly call people idiots and clueless and here the table has drastically turned, now it's you who's clueless, scrambling to prove something that simply isn't true.

I'm not here to interact with you or your band of fools, just to share info, that you clearly don't know.

You're pretty good at not figuring things out, I do find this amusing, you constantly call people idiots and clueless and here the table has drastically turned, now it's you who's clueless, scrambling to prove something that simply isn't true.

I'm not here to interact with you or your band of fools, just to share info, that you clearly don't know.
    It's not nice to lie Paul! Are you embarrassed over someone figuring out who you are? That's too bad.

Careful now Paul, you're in the deep end of the pool that's way over your head. Must be a slow day down there at the Comptrollers Office.

Default Oh boy

Its the mental midget who called me fat......all done recovering from the butt hurt of tanking wipe clean i see. Go back in the cellar with ms. Harr and get a clue.
    Work sucks lets ride!
    Member Lost Trails Snowmobile Club
    Member Trackside Blazers
    Member Salisbury Ridge Runners

That's good. I think you'll fit right in the organization we all know. Can't say yes it's me and yes I said that, but stand in line. If you do have anything to do with Ride clean N.Y. it will look good in your portfolio so you can say look what I did. Make sure you get plenty of pictures of you doing things they always look good to.
    No B.S. here, just fact.Ask me.
    1% er

Quote Originally Posted by Loner 618 View Post
    That's good. I think you'll fit right in the organization we all know. Can't say yes it's me and yes I said that, but stand in line. If you do have anything to do with Ride clean N.Y. it will look good in your portfolio so you can say look what I did. Make sure you get plenty of pictures of you doing things they always look good to.
    Ed, do yourself a favor and search here and other pages about Wipe...er...Ride Clean. The last thing I would want in my portfolio is anything to do with that organization. Some of the stunts the 3 amigos of that organization have pulled are completely disgusting. They had the opportunity to become a real push for safer snowmobiling but refused to listen to any advice being given to them. They knew it all just ask them and when one would question their tactics they would simply ban you from posting to their page. The best thing that has happened is they have gone away.

C'mon Paul step up its your serve here in the sandbox! Defend your organization.

So what is clicksalotís name on ilsnow.com?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast